Page 1 of 5
From what I've seen on travel shows and heard from people from Canada/that have been to Canada, it seems like a pretty swell place with a well-rounded population. I would love to travel the world some day, and given that it's right next door, Canada is pretty much at the top of my list. What do you guys think of Canada? Is it indeed a swell place?
What is Canada?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
It's cold and we have no real culture. Also it's expensive. Go to Europe or Thailand or Australia or something.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by madbasslover

Now I feel bad.

You know what, what the hell, go to Canada.

I probably only said that **** cause I live here.
Quote by Vermintide

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

they got a good punk scene and skate scene.... but thats all i know
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
If your on the West coast go to B.C its super swell there, east coast hit Montreal and the maritimes. We are all very friendly...apart from being communists....
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh
If your on the West coast go to B.C its super swell there, east coast hit Montreal and the maritimes. We are all very friendly...apart from being communists....

UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE FTW!!!
Quote by Vermintide

Canada is amazing!
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by shakes23
It's cold and we have no real culture. Also it's expensive. Go to Europe or Thailand or Australia or something.

yeah, that'll be less expensive.
sup?
And if you want a hilly/mountanous scene, go to Saskatchewan. (Just avoid the Cypress Hills, though).

I live there. If you decide to come to my city make sure you've got a knife with you at all times. Them Indians are mighty agressive where I'm from.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by madbasslover

Why are you sad, YOU LIVE IN JOTUNHEIM!

I'd love to chill with trolls all day, frost giants are the shit.

Anyways, Canada kicks ass, I suggest BC, where everything is made of awesome
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by ldl67
yeah, that'll be less expensive.

Thailand is cheaper. You can live like a king for 20 dollars a day.
Quote by Vermintide

Dont bother to bring band-aides, and J-walk all you like, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE FTW!

Plus are dollar is leet.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh

Dude I want to go to Vancouver so bad. From what I've seen, British Columbia is freaking gorgeous.
Quote by Dudage

Anyways, Canada kicks ass, I suggest BC, where everything is made of awesome

Marijuana??
Quote by Vermintide

Quote by k1ng_pooh
apart from being communists....

you realize your avatar is a yellow star with a red backgroud, right?
sup?
Quote by shakes23
err.. the aussie dollar is LOW. way cheaper to go the europe. but don't come here, your too ugly
Quote by dio_dude
err.. the aussie dollar is LOW. way cheaper to go the europe. but don't come here, your too ugly

Hey, I was born there.
I was brought to Canada against my will.
Quote by Vermintide

Quote by shakes23

You must be from Saskatchewan. It's ok man i feel for you. Just know that the suicide hotline is always there if you need to talk to someone.
Oh wait, sorry i forgot, they cut off service to you guys because it was costing them too much.

Vancouver, on the other hand, is an awsome place to live and frankly i can think of no other place where i would want to live. I mean i'd love to travel and see the world but this ill always wanna come back here.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Come to the Yukon man (everyone else calls it "Yukon", but if you're from here its "THE Yukon")

We got sled dogs, and rendezvous, and if you're not into that lame stuff (it IS actually pretty lame)....way too many bars in our capital city than we need. We also got our own brewery...its sweet. Oh yeah, and one of the nicest sports complexes in Canada, thanks to the Canada Winter Games (apparently at least, I'm not an expert on this).

Oh yeah....and you can travel 15 minutes in any direction and be in the middle of nowhere
Quote by DZCunuck
Vancouver, on the other hand, is an awsome place to live and frankly i can think of no other place where i would want to live. I mean i'd love to travel and see the world but this ill always wanna come back here.

This man also speaks the truth, Vancouver kicks some serious ass. Robson Street and its surrounding area is an awesome place to shop.
i love it here. for the most part, canadians are extremely laid back and super friendly. vancouver is indeed really nice, but if you go to vancouver, go to vancouver island, victoria is really cool. and if you get the chance, drive right through the mountains to the prairies. it'll catch you off guard. and the prairies are sweet imo.
^
Quote by DZCunuck
You must be from Saskatchewan. It's ok man i feel for you. Just know that the suicide hotline is always there if you need to talk to someone.
Oh wait, sorry i forgot, they cut off service to you guys because it was costing them too much.

Nah, I live in Vancouver.

It's just that I just got back from Hawaii so now I'm bitter.
Quote by Vermintide

Quote by Dudage

Actually I live in Southern California, and I hate it
Quote by madbasslover
From what I've seen on travel shows and heard from people from Canada/that have been to Canada, it seems like a pretty swell place with a well-rounded population. I would love to travel the world some day, and given that it's right next door, Canada is pretty much at the top of my list. What do you guys think of Canada? Is it indeed a swell place?

All I know is that Canadian chicks are awesomely cool. It was proven by a
scientific study.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Last edited by yoshixxx7 at Jan 29, 2008,
Under no circumstances should you ever go to Saskatchewan
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
i live in montreal

ithe rockabilly scene is fkn awsome

during summer we have 2 great festivals on a row

the jazz fest and the "juste pour rire " humour fest
Come to Manitoba.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
i visited canada for 5 months (end of august to end of january). i spent most of my time in ontario, and then a few weeks in BC (on vancouver island).

my opinion: really lovely people, beautiful scenery, enjoyable place to visit, lots of weed, beer and hockey. however in general i wasn't a fan of the food, it was too cold for me, and there are bums and rubbish all over toronto which makes the place stink.

none of these things would stop me from visiting again, but i couldn't move there permanently. it's great but it's just not home
from daylight...
...into darkness
I live in Canada...and its hard to get bored lol, just move to another province
(dont go to saskatchewan whatever you do!)
Quote by shakes23
Hey, I was born there.
I was brought to Canada against my will.

im the opposite,
dont complain, canada is cold but australia is FAR as **** from everything
Page 1 of 5