Anyone else check them out yet? Every couple months or so, I'd been checking up on Dan and Ed's band to see what's the newest news... Took them almost a year to tell us a new name >.< "Literally days away" my ass... Anyway, So I checked their myspace, listened to the 2 songs, and watched the acoustic live video... I'm pleased. Although I mourn for the end of the Frankie + Justin project... One Way Ticket was NO WHERE NEAR as awesome as Permission to Land... Not pointing fingers, just saying.. And I think Stone Gods will serve Richie's talents much better than being the bassist of the Darkness. Poor Dan though... Having to see Justin go n lose it >.< Annnyway, yeah, that's my rant =P
Yeh, to be honest i had the Permission to land on my comp for years literally an d just NEVER listened to id for NO reason. I think i got carried away with some of the stick they got for their costumes and wotnot and i just assumed they were a rubbish band.

Then..... hehe i listened to love is only a feeling and realied the guitar kicks ass so i looked them up on wikipedia cos i thought i should actually no wots they were like. and then it mentioned the stone gods.

Well im lost for words about the stone gods. they are amazing and that accoustic performance is one of the best songs/permformances ive ever seen. they r just awesome

PS. why has no one replied lol!

PPS: permission to land is amazing!
seen them live. absolutely great. looking forward to monday (25th Feb 2008) when the EP is released. the album will be great too. love to here night of the living dead again (i think that's what it's called).
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
they were a great one hit wonder the follow up kinda blew
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by TenaciousLSD
they were a great one hit wonder the follow up kinda blew

I'm assuming that's the darkness your talking about. stone gods have only just had another EP relesed.

Seing them again June 18th. gonna be a brilliant gig.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x