Who are you ashamed to know and why?

Thought I'd poll around to see your shame - pist your links and piccies here if you've got them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x5VQiuYbLg

I know this guy - it shames me.
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
Lol
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
This disgusting excuse for a human being.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

Thats a human being?
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
Quote by rabidguitarist

looks a bit like me actualy.

im guessing thats a bad thing. I don't actualy know anyone that ashames me, so i cant really contribute. Apart from Mark, but hes honestly not that bad, just has incredibly bad ideas and tries to hammer them into people as being good.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
like i have some emo friends and they always ask me to go out , but i always just say im busy,
i don't wana be seen with emos
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by Burning Star 4
like i have some emo friends and they always ask me to go out , but i always just say im busy,
i don't wana be seen with emos

wow, way to win at life. Why are you even friends with them if you can't get over the way they look?

I've got a few relatives that are like Macro Bigots that I hate. But I only have to see them once or twice a year so its no big deal.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
I've got a few relatives that are like Macro Bigots that I hate. But I only have to see them once or twice a year so its no big deal.

That sucks. Sometimes I'm ashamed to know my bandmates... But in the nicest possible way ^_^
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
Quote by civildp1
wow, way to win at life. Why are you even friends with them if you can't get over the way they look?

what a hypocrite

you cant say to him why are you even friends with them if you can't get over the way they look when you just go and say that youve got a few relatives that are like Macro Bigots that I hate

shut your mouth you dick
Quote by loc66sic
what a hypocrite

you cant say to him why are you even friends with them if you can't get over the way they look when you just go and say that youve got a few relatives that are like Macro Bigots that I hate

shut your mouth you dick

you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family. dumbass.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
People are ashamed to know me ... And I them.

Its a beautiful friendship.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by flambe chicken
you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family. dumbass.

thats good and all but hes just said that you shouldnt judge people by the way they look and then he says that. dumbass.
Quote by loc66sic
thats good and all but hes just said that you shouldnt judge people by the way they look and then he says that. dumbass.

yeah but i think the point he's making is not that he dislikes the way his relatives look, but more the fact that they are bigots - presumably racist or sexist or something. otherwise i'd agree with you!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
"I've had the same number since grade 7 so thank you" and how old is she now? In grade 9?

Whats up with all these Im-changing-the-world-through-YOUTUBE-people...
Yahyah
Reminds me of those monkeys with the symbols you get

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by gallagher2006

you do win gallagher, I could only get half way through

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.