E--7---
B-------
G-------
D--6---
A-------
E-------

I know this is a stupid question. I only have a pick, how can I pick this two string at the same time? Don't tell me I should sweep it, this is not a chord(is this a chord?), cause there are not 0s in the B and G string.
Hybrid picking (playing the D string with the pick and the high E with one of you fingers) or just with your fingers
strum but play the stings between the fretted ones as dead notes
Guitars
-ibanez apex
-fender fat strat

Amps
-fender frontman 15g
-roland cube 15

Effects
-dime siginature crybaby from hell

Quote by bobthemonkey14
But carpal tunnel is the best tunnel there is...
Aye should have mentioned that, if you can mute the G & B strings then you can just strum across the top four strings
Use your fingers would be my first guess. Also, you could try picking the high e with your middle finger, whilst picking the D with the pick. I think John 5 did some excercises on the picking technique, try checking Youtube. Depening on exactly what you're playing, you could mute the 2 strings between them too.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
chicken picking?
something zakk wylde does aparently hybrid between pick and finger picking
try that?
Quote by Demonikk
Sig quotes can't be raised in captivity as you are trying to do, they must be taken from their natural environment, the vast plains of the pit for them to be truly beautiful

B# and E# exist. IN THEORY.
Prove me otherwise on your guitar.