Hiya, was just wondering, is there anybody that has tried ejamming?
says that you can play online and start a band on the net etc... think its kinda cool
www.ejamming.com
if you wanna try it O.o
They stole my idea! Well I had the idea but didn't know it was in use. I'm tempted to try but my mum will kill me seeing as its 1.30am.
Quote by Regression
They stole my idea! Well I had the idea but didn't know it was in use. I'm tempted to try but my mum will kill me seeing as its 1.30am.

Lol ah well, Im in sweden so its 1:41 pm here ^^
Quote by Birdy266
errr what is ejamming?

People from around the globe can jam together with almost no latency... Or teach eachother to play! Check the site for more info
sounds like you're trying to sell the thing. Wouldn't happen to work for them would ya?

PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Tried it during beta...sucked.

Lots of lag.
Bad quality.
Had a bunch of static.
Couldn't tell what my friends were doing.

Oh and they used one of my friends name on the front page saying that he loved it. Yet he never gave a statement for it.
Quote by rworsl
sounds like you're trying to sell the thing. Wouldn't happen to work for them would ya?

Lol no i don't, just downloaded it yesterday and wondered if anyone else had tried it
i used an older beta about 3 months ago, and apart from minor latency issues, it worked like a charm
Quote by Regression

It's been done more than enough times...

Ninjam is a popular program for jamming over the internet too.
Looks sweet...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Sounds like Ninjam to me. And you don't need to sign up to Download or use that, either.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲