I was just wondering if i could get a second look at a question I'm trying to answer right now

Is change always adaptive? What examples are there of nonadaptive change in North American Culture?

any help would be much appreciated
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Last edited by Carswell98 at Jan 29, 2008,
I might be wrong, but would the introduction of African and Islander peoples for the purpose of slavery be a non adaptive change?
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
Quote by jimmmypage#1
I might be wrong, but would the introduction of African and Islander peoples for the purpose of slavery be a non adaptive change?

It's a nice thought, not sure it really fits the question though

oh wait, thank you, i just thought of something similar though, thanks I think this might work
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Sweeto, no problem bro.
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
I don't have an answer but this thread seems really interesting. hopefully there'll be more to read.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Don't really know anything about North America, sorry.

What about your increasingly sedentary life style, though? That's not really adaptive, that's because you don't need to adapt.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
Don't really know anything about North America, sorry.

What about your increasingly sedentary life style, though? That's not really adaptive, that's because you don't need to adapt.

yeah, but that is due to the ease of access to necessary amenities right, that means we've adapted to not moving around

it really needs to be a change with no clear purpose, like something we've changed simply because we wanted to
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Carswell98
yeah, but that is due to the ease of access to necessary amenities right, that means we've adapted to not moving around

it really needs to be a change with no clear purpose, like something we've changed simply because we wanted to

I realised what you're saying, I only suggest it because...I don't think there is an answer to your question.

Everything is a reaction to something.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish