Have you gone to one or are you planning to?

Maybe you didn't want to go, why?

What was it like?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
**** i've been out of high school for two years and i've already been to 15 reunions. its called a break from college.
^I know 15 or 20
I went to my 20th. Won't go to another. Didn't like them people then and don't like them now.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by FooFighter1927
**** i've been out of high school for two years and i've already been to 15 reunions. its called a break from college.

I've been out of school for 2 years as well, and I've gone to none so far. There was supposed to be one organized a couple of months back, but nobody gave a favorable response so it was called off.
Most of the people I would want to see I see when I go home for winter and summer breaks anyway.
I'm still in high school

Though my mum went to the 50th anniversary of her school's opening, and had a great time with a bunch of her former-peers?
Quote by Jackal58
^I know 15 or 20
I went to my 20th. Won't go to another. Didn't like them people then and don't like them now.

Some people just don't grow up, especially prep schools where the uniforms are expensive ugly clothes, you're look at weirdly if you wear a worn band t-shirt and ripped jeans (that are actually from wear and tear, not stupid "fake" rips they make in the jeans even before they sell them so they look cook)
Some people have to realize that preppy clothes makes you look well, fag like.
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
Last edited by 68_SG at Jan 29, 2008,
Lol...im still IN High School, so that would be a no
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by denizenz
High school reunions are moronic. If you wanted to stay in touch you would have, and chances are you didn't for a reason.

Being in touch and being able to meet is a different thing. We have an online message board for our class and we are in touch (well not everyone), but we are studying not only in different cities, but also different countries
so we like having a reunion now and then

also, you sometimes need to take a break from people and accomodate to the new surroundings in college, so you will probably neglect old friends, I know it very well. And after reuniting the friendship comes to life again
my girlfriend and I graduated together and our reunion is coming up in 2010. I want to go because I was very ineffectual and a bit reclussive in high school so most won't remember me. I was going to pose as a cat named Ronnie Fistabeagle. (say it slow it's funny) The problem is that my girlfriend was very popular back then but had a stroke a couple of years ago and doesn't really remember the majority of those people so she'd be embarrassed to go. Quite a precarious situation
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by denizenz
High school reunions are moronic. If you wanted to stay in touch you would have, and chances are you didn't for a reason.

+1
One of my friends from HS (The only one I remain in contact with) talked me into going.
Won't do it again. Why drive 6hrs to drink cheap beer with people I don't like when I can do it at home.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by denizenz

If they were so moronic, people wouldn't organize them. Just because you don't have any hope in enjoying them, it doesn't mean other people won't.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
From what I've heard from people in my former High school, several of 'em would not be able to attend the reunion. (2 are in jail, 4 in rehab, 2 are in the military ...)
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!