i don't think im gonna click on that link thanks, dont like the name of it, cant afford to get viruses on my work comp haha

well I was first to comment so I waited till someone else had a go
Last edited by Irontallica09 at Jan 29, 2008,
Looks cool, don't really know what you were going for though. Looks like an angel.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Hey guys, I really bank on your comments and stuff since no one on dA comments me. IMO I'm kind of underrated. So I appreciate everything you say for me.

EDIT @ whoever said they don't viruses: It's a link to deviant art >_>
Pretty good...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
I think i saw u guys at metal fest in toledo with mushroomhead headlining if this is the same band you guys need to be signed u kick ass
yeah, the forums on dA are there for a reason

i never use dA much anymore, because it's full of those anime kids who say nothing except "OMGZZ i love this FAVED! ^_^" or "hey i like the colours" or whatever. also i think it's quite badly designed in some ways, like, unnecessarily confusing. but still, the dA forums are there to get yourself known, not UG forums
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Yea, but there's no POST UR PICZ HERE LOL section of the forums on there. So I post at other places lol. It's confusing because I'm trying to utilize the new type of abstract that's apparently the new wave. I don't know lol.
Quote by jesushaxyou
Yea, but there's no POST UR PICZ HERE LOL section of the forums on there. So I post at other places lol. It's confusing because I'm trying to utilize the new type of abstract that's apparently the new wave. I don't know lol.

i think there's a thumbnails forums isn't there? where you can exchange crits and comments, and show your work and so on. idk, i don't go on that often.

yeah the categories for work are a bit confusing as well. they've got digital pretty much covered but traditional is barely there, and even digital is sort of confusing, you never know quite where to put it.

edit: here maybe?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
i quite like it. I do stuff like this too using C4D .
I think you've over blurred the c4d and the whole image overall. im not too keen on the blue light near the top and the pattern on it. Also i think the text stands out too much. Otherwise i like the BG and the lines/shapes etc. Blands together pretty well.
Not too bad.

EDIT: your other stuff looks better.
Quote by darkstar2466
1. Introduce yourself, make friends with her.
2. Club her on the head and drag her back to your cave.
3. ???
4. Profit

Spatula Masta of Disasta!