A new amp(Randall RG75G3) or a new humbucker(Dimebucker, it's not active, right?)?
If i get the Randall amp, i'll have to wait 2 months, but i can get the dimebucker today, im playing through a MG15DFX...

Guitar: Ibanez GRG-170dx
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
amp upgrade, definately. If u should get the randall amp is another question
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
^ Is right.. You should get the new amp, cause marshall mg sucks, everyone knows it, i have to buy a new amp soon, too : ).. Yeah and you shouldn't get the crappy randall, go watch for another one : )
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Which one then? I want to have a dimebag-ish sound =)
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Also, it must be giggable
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by wyldelife

maybe take a look at Roland Cubes/streets
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Scooping mids? Don't do it, especially if you are in a band with another guitarist. But a sound like Dimebag + mids, hmm, whats the pricerange you are looking at?
If you want a Dimebag-ish sound, then the Randall might work. I hate his tone, tho.

If you want more suggestions, please tell your budget, styles, location, what else you need of the amp, gigging/jamming, etc. etc.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
I need it to be giggable, practice-able and jam-able XD My style is mettle, pantera kind, otherwise im a big fan of Zakk Wylde and Pinch harmonics :P
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by wyldelife

The Dimebucker is the WRONG way to go... look up Bill Lawrence pickups. They're handmade and their cheaper.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
The dimebucker is horrible, don't buy it. Buy a Roland instead, maybe a Roland Cube 60 or one of the Randalls dime used...
please dont buy a dimebucker.i have it and its horrible.well thats what i think.but if you like the tone then meh.get a duncan distortion or a duncan JB and jazz combo.plus dimebag didnt use dimebuckers.oh and what i said didnt matter,your better off with a new amp.