I dunno if it's a problem with Pandora or not, or even if it is a problem, but for some reason, 90% of the songs on Quickmix are coming from one station.

Is this happening to anyone else? Is it normal? I haven't been using Pandora for every long, but I have 9 stations, I'd like to hear music from more than one...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
When I use Pandora, it plays the same songs over and over.

Haven't used quickmix though.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
When I use Pandora, it plays the same songs over and over.

Haven't used quickmix though.

It used to do that a while ago (back before I forgot about it ), but now they have a fairly substantial library.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I am, because I'm in Britain, they've blocked Blighty using Pandora for pathetic licensing reasons.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too