So my next period is English and I totally blanked that we have to do a poem for it. Thankfully I'm in tecnology so I can get on UG. So Pit dwellers help me please.
I need to write a poem about growing up and it has to have 2 similes, 2 metaphors, and 2 examples of personification. I've already got a couple of things in my mind but help, please? Thanks.
Life is like an hourglass, it cannot be stopped till it runs out. It runs on and on, like a river to the ocean.

There ya go, 2 similes and 1 personification.

Good luck
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Life is like an hourglass, it cannot be stopped till it runs out. It runs on and on, like a river to the ocean.

Good luck

Thank you those rock! I thought the first post would be a don't be lazy type thing. But I'm not being lazy it's really hard for me to think of these >.<.
I know how you feel, doing an english exam online and I'm totally failing at them.
♥xx♥

Quote by PlayMadness

Good luck

wow that's actually really good o.O

god, i wish i were a better poet. i suck
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by maggot2011
Thank you those rock! I thought the first post would be a don't be lazy type thing. But I'm not being lazy it's really hard for me to think of these >.<.

No problem

I'm actually pretty good at this kind of thing
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
^ That's actually a really good idea.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
You should compare one of you're favourite possesions to an old friend, perhaps your guitar? and say how without it you would be a different person....which you wouldn't, therefore, metaphor!
Quote by piop
You should compare one of you're favourite possesions to an old friend, perhaps your guitar? and say how without it you would be a different person....which you wouldn't, therefore, metaphor!

Elaborate please? Woohoo I'm nearly done. I love the pit
its about growing up right? well, if you were to say that you would not be the same person now if you didnt have your guitar then that would surely be relevant.

Personificate your guitar or w/e (my guitar is the friend i always turn to blah blah blah)

And, use a metaphor to say how you would be a different person (without that friend I wouldn't be so kind as I am today etc etc)

Sorry, that seems way too complicated
Quote by piop
its about growing up right? well, if you were to say that you would not be the same person now if you didnt have your guitar then that would surely be relevant.

Personificate your guitar or w/e (my guitar is the friend i always turn to blah blah blah)

And, use a metaphor to say how you would be a different person (without that friend I wouldn't be so kind as I am today etc etc)

Sorry, that seems way too complicated

Alright, thanks. And thanks to everyone I'm done now you guys rock, loving the Pit right now . Enjoy the rest of your day people.