Is it legal? It says it is, but that doesn't really mean anything...
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
are you paying for it? if not then its most likely illegal
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
they are usually trial versions, so i think its legal
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
I don't know, it seems pretty legit to me. Also, you can download programs for free, but there are limitations and stuff if you don't actually pay.
download aint it like a mirror, it gives away freeware or trials nothing else i think

It's totally legal because all the free things are trials/downgraded version of normally paid for things. The stuff that has to be paid for... well you can't download without buying it.
yes its legal. they are all legal trail versions of the programs.. its safe.
It's completely legal. Some programs are only test versions with certain limitations, other programs are full programs that simply doesn't cost anything to use.
it is legal and can be of very good help!

blues duels everyone!! (see sig)
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
yea it gives trails that you have to pay for to keep or get the full product, but it also makes freeware available, emphisise free, these are programs that made for free downloading. Also doesn't it have somthing to do with Microsoft. Also it may or may not be legal but i can also be safe.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
Download.com is legal because generally everything you get off it is a free trial.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
ok, nevermind ignore my earlier post, i didn't know it was trials, i just gave you the standard downloading answer, if you don't pay, it USUALLY is illegal
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
That's one of the biggest downloading sites in the world (I think). Of course it's legal.
great thing abou Cnet/download.com is that everything is user reviewed and rated, and you can be pretty sure anything you get from there is spyware/adware/virus free