Huge box that's well taped up! Took me ages to open. >_>

So... much... tape...

Got the tape off. It's a Jackson... but what kind!?

Jackson RR3! How sexy.

What's this!? (Top left corner...)

Signed by the members of Bullet For My Valentine! Haha. Sweet. (Note: I am actually not a big fan, and yes, I've got The Poison stored somewhere on my PC).

---

Just a little background information, I won this guitar in a competition where you are meant to mail in the nickname for guitarist, which was 'Padge'. The competition was in the EMP magazine which I have never heard of, found it in my bro's room and thought I would enter for fun. Surprise for me!

Anyways, the guitar is pretty decent, not used to the RR shape at all. Video here! The guitar is kinda hard to sit with, just need to adjust to the changes.

My mates keep nagging at me that this guitar could sell for a **** load (well, more than the RRP anyway), who agrees? I doubt they are many people willing to whip out £450+ for this guitar even if signed by BFMV...
Last edited by Mwoit at Jan 29, 2008,
Sweet. Congrats man, I love the finish.

...I think I'm a bit jealous...
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Last edited by Zero_Mike at Jan 29, 2008,
I personally don't care too much for the BFMV sigs..but damn that is a nice Jackson buddy!
nice!!, this is the first time i have actually seen proof that those Competitons actually give you the prizes, think they overdid the tape a bit though :P:
Well done man! Quality guitar you've got there. However, I'd definitely try to sell it for a bigger price (and it probably will) and then buy another RR (which one depends on how much profit you make).

However there'd certainly be no shame in keeping it as it's a fantastic guitar.

EDIT:

Quote by redmapj
great guitar, use lemon oil to get the ink off..!

What a stupid thing that would be to do. You get rid of any, uh, 'shame' you may get from the signatures but you also get rid of the opportunity to sell it for more than a normal RR3 would.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
nice. if you can find out how much it's worth, or how much someone is willing to pay for it, and it is a pretty penny, sell it and get that guitar you really REALLY want.

maybe go to a BFMV fan club, website etc and tell them what youve got. you may be able to exploit their desire to possess something that the guys from BFMV touched and signed. chances are they will be drooling so their intelligence will be temporarily lower and they wont know much about guitars, so you can tell them that it is a rare rare model made especially for BFMV and their guitarist played it onstage, which will raise its status in their eyes to "holy artefact".

voila. the price of it will rise and youve just made some profit, which you can spend on a better guitar or a great amp. if youre not into using other people's gullibility to your advantage, then good for you.

(but a little slice of a mini-scam here and there never hurt anyone.)
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chillrock
(but a little slice of a mini-scam here and there never hurt anyone.)

I don't think selling it for a mint to a fan of the band would be a mini-scam at all, I mean, imagine if there was a guitar signed by your favorite guitarist and you were a collector, you'd probably be perfectly willing to spend quite a bit on it.

Also, I second the "sell it and then get an identical RR + Profit" motion.
MIJ Jackson Kelly
Fender Frontman 15G
I would sell it if it was mine. Not a fan of Jackson's necks, and BFMV are great but I still don't want their names signed on my guitar.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Thanks guys!

I'm not sure whether to sell it or not, it's nice to win a decent guitar with it signed too!
yeah that's right. good point. i should proofread my posts
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
I recently got a RR3 they are nice axes...even if they are mssing 2 frets ..lol
LTD EC500 STBC

LTD KH202 With EMG 81's

JACKSON RR3 BLK

Guitar Rig 3

Vox DA5
SELL IT TO LEON (rich arse emo who has gay fantasys over Bullet fm Valentine)
That would've been a nice guitar if not for the signiature. Sucks to be you.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
do you still have the sigs
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
in my guitar world mag it said padge uses ESPs and has a signature model.. i'm surprised they didn't send you one of those. I think Matt Tuck also uses esp.. but jackson's still cool.
niiice d00d
being signed by BFMV probably lowered the value...

nice guitar though, can't complain for the price!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?