Sorry for those who were interested, but it has been sold.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Last edited by HeartInACage at Feb 3, 2008,
ill post pics soon, i just need to buy batteries for my camera.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
just in shipping it would cost that much! Yeah, but how many speakers does it have as well?
if your willing to pay the cost of shipping, id sell it for 350-400, but im guessing itd cost alot...

and it has 1 speaker
The Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Amp combines ample power for the average club gig with portability and the rich warmth of a genuine Fender tube amp. Clean tones with great presence and punch, hot throaty overdrive, and three channels make it all the equipment you'll need except your guitar. Delivers 40W to a single 12" speaker. Includes 2-button footswitch and amp cover.

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Amp Features:

* 40W tube power
* 12" speaker
* 3 channels
* Reverb
* 2-button footswitch
* 23-1/2"W x 18-3/4"H x 10-1/2"D
* 45 lbs.
* Cover included

taken from: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Hot-Rod-Deluxe-Amp?sku=480510

in case you want any additional info
im guessing a considerable amount, but Ill check.

EDIT: eeehhi checked on UPS, and while i just used a random zip code from edinburgh scotland, it was around 250...
Last edited by HeartInACage at Jan 29, 2008,
actually, TBH, i sorta like the hot rod better, but the return policy on the traynor ended like a few days ago and now im stuck with it. I can also switch the tubes out of the traynor for better ones so im hoping thatll change the ****ty overdrive. But yeah, im in desperate need of money (i still havnt paid for the traynor yet), so thats why im selling it. otherwise, id love to keep it.

and the ds-2 I really like. Its got alot of mids - sometimes too much- but its got a big sound that works for what Im looking for. The holy grail its great for ambient stuff, which i play, but you cant control the decay, which is very lengthy. I never use it for just alittle reverb, so I cant exactly comment on that, but for big spacey sigur ros like reverb, its perfect.

Also, if you wanna check for yourself...as Im sure I made a few mistakes with the shipping, I live in Massachusetts in the US.
Last edited by HeartInACage at Jan 29, 2008,
Err, I have no idea how to check things like that, I rely on people like you for that I'm near Edinburgh if that helps ...

I like the sound of the HG, might have to get myself one. Have you seen the new Sholy Grail Plus, it's the same as yours but with decay and wet/dry mix controls.

And Sigur Ros? Great reference to get my GAS going, thank you very much
Yeah, Ive heard good things about the Holy grail plus, although I dunno if it warrants a 60$ increase. Haha and Im glad I could help with your GAS.
Trade for a Schecter Damien FR w/ gold trem?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
do you still have the hot rod?
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Im not really looking for a new guitar, sorry. Ill consider it if nothing else comes up, but Im just pretty happy with my strat.

And yeah, I still have it.
Quote by HeartInACage
Im not really looking for a new guitar, sorry. Ill consider it if nothing else comes up, but Im just pretty happy with my strat.

And yeah, I still have it.

PM sent
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille