I have a good computer and know how to record but I dont know of any good recording programs...could you help me pick one....and I would appreciate a free one or a relatively cheap one...
Yea....enough said.
REAPER......'nuff said. Use it myself and can't recommend it enough.
Gibson Les Paul Studio // BKP Nailbombs
Dean Performer Key Largo

Marshall JVM215C
Fulltone Octafuzz
Dunlop ZW-Wah
Yeah, but Ardour is much better, and completely free (open-source).
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I use Tracktion which is pretty decent, come with some nice effects and it's simple as hell to use
ohai little sig.
Quote by Muphin
Yeah, but Ardour is much better, and completely free (open-source).

Caught my eye, being free and all... Went for REAPER because of the stable VST support though.
Dean Performer Key Largo

Marshall JVM215C
Fulltone Octafuzz
Dunlop ZW-Wah
Quote by JEEtoP
Caught my eye, being free and all... Went for REAPER because of the stable VST support though.

I just use the open-source LADSPA plugins. VST never appealed to me, what with licensing and all. I don't want any music I create to come with legal implications.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
I just use the open-source LADSPA plugins. VST never appealed to me, what with licensing and all. I don't want any music I create to come with legal implications.

Fair play
Dean Performer Key Largo

Marshall JVM215C
Fulltone Octafuzz
Dunlop ZW-Wah
protools is my fav but curently using trackion with audiocity, KRISTAL, and FL studio.and then theres like the 5 billion plugins I got too.
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.