i made a tab and i pressed submit and they said they would send me an e mail and they didnt and they said they would rate and tell me if it was ok and they didnt but i gave them the right email adress because they sent me the email with the activation code and saying i joined

HELP
hey bro on your page, click on your contributions, then click on stats, if the name of your song is hilighted, it means it was accepted. if their dark black colored and have a D next to them, you got denied, Sorry
-lando
-lando
Quote by guitar player13
i dont give a crap!!! just tell me how to submit a tab!!

You're off to a good start here.

Anyway sometimes they don't accept everyones tabs. I don't know the specifications but you're not gonna get a good response here. Again take this to Site Feedback or Tab Talk or something. Or just search around and see what you find.
your welcome bro, i had the same problem when i first started. add me as a friend if you want. cheers
-lando
whip it a lot, yell at it and maybe introduce some torture techniques
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
whip it a lot, yell at it and maybe introduce some torture techniques

I like to punish him sometimes.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done