I'm probably going to get shunned soon for asking so many stupid questions, but here goes..

How would the volume levels of the Valve Junior Combo and the Valve Junior head compare? Other then the size of the speaker and the option to change to a different cab later on is there any other reason to spend the extra cash on the Head and Cab over the Combo?

Currently I have the VOX AD30VT that I'm looking to exchange for the Valve Junior, I'm looking to change my setup to make things simple. Does this sound stupid?
If they're the same wattage, then the head will only be louder than the combo if the cab's speaker is bigger/more powerful than the one in the combo.

No, it's a great idea to get a fully valve amp. It's the first word of advice most people here would give .
Quote by Turt99
Currently I have the VOX AD30VT that I'm looking to exchange for the Valve Junior, I'm looking to change my setup to make things simple. Does this sound stupid?

Not at all, if you know that's the sound you want. It's a good idea for beginners to get an amp that's as versatile as possible, but if you don't need that versatility anymore, there no reason why you shouldn't go for an amp with fewer, but better sounds.
Well, I'm still very new to guitar, I just find that I really like the sound from the Epiphone, and when I play with my VOX there is so much to fiddle with I either end up fiddling forever and not really playing much, or settling for a sound and just playing whatever I've dialed in.
Really the only thing that will change is the actual speaker setup. The stock 8" speaker in the combo is perfectly decent, but you'll have a ton more options with the head. I bought the head specifically for this reason.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM