i second the G-400
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Budget is 325, I play black and death metal typically but I'm getting into blues, hopefully a guitar that is versatile enough to play both but I doubt it for 325.

I play on a Peavey Envoy 110 40 watt solid state. Damn good amp, tbqh
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
Ibanez S320.

Best trem out of all of them.

EDIT: Out of your budget. Sorry. Was thinking in £.
Last edited by webbtje at Jan 29, 2008,
I've got a used (thing is in brand new shape though) Agile AL-2800 sunburst with ash top/chrome hardware. It's a Les Paul style guitar. Not sure if that's the style you are looking for. Guitar is in pretty much perfect condition. $300 shipped.
I'd rather not have that epiphone, either. Every wannabe metalhead at my school in a typical screamo band has that guitar. -_-
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

the omen 6 isnt that bad if your on a budget, i would just replace the pickups, but i guess you cant do that considering some decent pickups would cost close to and extra $100
Yeah, at least the rg2ex2 has passive emgs. not great but, better then the stock pups of other ibanez guitars and that omen
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

you should just get the ibanez, its probably the best thing you can get for that price, and you could put better pickups in that later on
Errr Peavey Vortex EX for black/death?I hear its amazing i tryed it a bit it has a good clean and a orgasmic dist and i am probbably going to buy it and change pickups and the LFR..