hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

btw i'm so stoned!!!!
Quote by Placenta_07
I think he likes me more than a friend but I like girls, like when I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

Quote by 12Jim34
^Wow. That's pretty abnormal.
I'm sure...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by parker_muse
Wow, ANOTHER waste of internet space. You sir, are a nob.

You sir, are correct.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
you sirs are STUUPID
Quote by Placenta_07
I think he likes me more than a friend but I like girls, like when I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

Quote by 12Jim34
In the words of Bill Hicks "Bad ****ing choice".

*reported*
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
I think you may be shown the door in the near future. That said, how does the reporting thing work on here? How many strikes till your out?
Quote by andyd93
You sir, are correct.
who the hell is bill hicks
Quote by Placenta_07

Quote by 12Jim34
Quote by parker_muse
I think you may be shown the door in the near future. That said, how does the reporting thing work on here? How many strikes till your out?

3 strikes and your out
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

How is this not closed yet?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
i was just kidding i wanted to see how you would react. i'll probably get banned but oh well..
Quote by Placenta_07

Quote by 12Jim34
If you were infact stoned, you wouldn't be arsed to have post that, let alone get get all the "hahaha"s in the correct sequence!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know