Ok well ive been using the stock strings for a while. Today ive got it off skol so i wanted ot change my strings. Could i put the three plain string a d'addario .010 .013 and a .017 with ernie ball 28 38 and 48 wound strings. will there be a problem with anything because of the different brands, different gauges because im using .10 to 46 for the top strings ( im taking the top strings out of that pack) and using an 11 to 48's bottom strings. will there be any porblems with tuning inotation or anything?
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Orange 1x12 Cab with Vintage 30's.
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

na, that should be fine, metal bands and that sort of thing use Top light bottom heavy sets of strings on their guitars
really? ok thanks so much. ya thats what i was thinking. i wanted ot get heavier strings because when i tune down to b and u press the fret hard it goes out of tune. its stupid because the string bends. but i want the lights for soloing
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Orange 1x12 Cab with Vintage 30's.
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

you can basically replace single strings or a few if they break, just be aware of the tension difference if tuned to standard.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered