im doin a talent show(this is diffrent than the other thread dont worry)
ans have already chosen a song(under the bridge by rhcp) but i shorteend it so its not monotonus (big word) and want to do a more upbeat song afterwards preferably hard rock or classic rock(im open to good new rock songs as well) that people will like or know
its just me playng guitar not singing and i mite use my drum machine

Thanks in advance

EDIT: right now in thinkin of doing big gun by acdc cus its easy and most people should like it

if u need to know skill level im intermediate-advanced
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Last edited by Mr.Cuddles at Jan 29, 2008,
that might actually sound pretty good. a little rhcp followed by some acdc i'd go watch
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
thanks the the way im playing the rhcp song is only gunna take bout 2:30 MAXbig guns would also be a lil shorter to not get boring
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
yah i think my cover will work when i play the verse the second time after he puts bridge in i fill it in alot...
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
Why not have a go at doing some like NIB by Black Sabbath, people shoiuld recognise it and it is bloiddy good fun to listen to
awsome song man i forgot all about it and could probly use my octave pedal to pull it off ill keep it in mind(i still have a few weeks)
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
Purple Haze or YYZ by Rush perhaps? Of course Eruption is always good though a little cliche.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
thanks ill remember those^
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
Paranoid by sabbath! the audience will love it. It might not be complex enough for you if your thinking about erruption and stuff like that though.
how about fire by hendrix?
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by HeavyReverb
how about fire by hendrix?

Quote by clapton_fan
Paranoid by sabbath! the audience will love it. It might not be complex enough for you if your thinking about erruption and stuff like that though.

umm i dont think the audience would be able to follow along with eruption as most of them have never really heard a good guitar solo before....

and fire isnt bad bit it sound a little easy and theyll asume that because some of it sounds easy it all is(ive had hhis conversation with some of them before and they all seem to be on the short bus as far as music goes
but thanks alot for suggestions im still looking into those songs
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
If you can do the eruption solo do it. As cuddles said most have never heard a decent solo. They will think your a guitar god .