Page 1 of 2
Hi I'm selling a Vox AD30VT amp.
160$- 165$ shipping included is what I'm thinking, It's just sat in my room for 6 months still in great condition. Plus I still have the Manual!

|
Last edited by Jamingguitarist at Jan 29, 2008,
Are you shipping to germany, too?!, If yes, my friend, i'll buy it cause it's the amp i wanna buy
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
If I did ship to Germany it would have to cost more on the shipping.... Since... well it's going to Germany
|
Dewd I totally want that! Where are you located?
Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Syracuse, NY

EDIT: I'm also looking for a few pedals for trading along with $$ for the amp. If you have any pedals your trying to sell let me know!
|
Dude, wanna buy it!!!^^, mail me back please : )
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Cool I'll keep you in mind, I'm gonna keep this thread up for a little while, in Case someone offers more $$, (who doesn't like $? )
|
Did ya looked for shipping costs to germany? i would give you maybeeeee 170$ just for the amp
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
I'm gonna try to find shipping costs to Germany right now. What's your mailing address?

PS this amp is still up for other offers!
|
I'll pm them to you, wait a second : )
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Shipping to Germany will be quite expensive, so you'll have to end up paying quite a bit more than 160$
|
Wouldn't be bad if it costs more, cause it will cost more when i buy it new
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
damn xDDD, well isn't there another way to ship it? :O

EDIT: Hey, it wouldn't be that bad if you ship it for that money, cause i still save lot's of money : )
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Last edited by HeartRaz0r at Jan 30, 2008,
I want that, cause your costs 250$.. that's 170€... the price for that amp is 260€ here!.. so that's cheaper for me
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Really? well I'll keep looking into shipping, And i'll let you know soon how much stuff will finally cost!
|
hey man, umm, how much to go to Calgary Ab.?

I have an Ad15vt, but I could use a little more wattage you know?

plus if I had a larger amp it would tie me over better until I get a tube amp
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Jamingguitarist
I could go to Canada for like 175$ Shipping included

nice dude, I'll get back to you in like a day or so to see if we can make this work
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Alright let me know! I'm still gonna leave this thread open for a few days more to see if there are any other people wanting it
|
Quote by Jamingguitarist
Alright let me know! I'm still gonna leave this thread open for a few days more to see if there are any other people wanting it

for sure dude, oh, I'll be paying by money order, is that ok?
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Jamingguitarist
like paypal?

no it's a certificate I'd buy from the bank for $175, it's the same as cash and you just take it to your bank and they can turn it into cash for you

it's just the safest and easiest way to go about doing it

edit-because I don't have paypal
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

is this amp still for sale??? im very interested...

for trade i have a boss mega distortion pedal.
also if your interested i have an older zoom bfx-708 bass effects board, its a few years old but still works awesome, has a pedal, bunch of effects, drum machine, loop station

im in tallahassee, fl
Last edited by philips13 at Feb 5, 2008,
If he doesn't get it let me know. I will PayPal right away.
Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
man i still didn't get a pm from you... is the private message tool not working or something?
Try clearing your inbox I've sent a few to you/ I'll try again right Now

make sure you click my profile in the top right hand corner of the page. That's where you can see your pm's
|
Page 1 of 2