Decided that we are going to make a movie sort of like spinal tap, only it will be about the emo trend. This is all just for fun, we'll probably get started on it as soon as the snow clears up and end up posting it on youtube. The only problem with this idea that we have is we can't think of an emo name, so that is why I have come to the pit with this ridiculous story. Any ideas?
now youve got something to cry for... lamb of emo
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
This is Emo Crap
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
"Razor Blades and Diaries with Unicorn Pictures."
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
combine the words, blood, death, crying, love, gun, bullet, etc. and you'll get an emo band name.
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Hah. Me and my buddies are going to be doing the same thing sometime soon. As soon as we get a camera. Except ours isn't emo.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Make it something very stereotypical. I assume this movie is to make fun of emo kids. So by having a name like that you will piss them off more.
sounds like a cover up for a real emo band??? naah.. dude equation for emo band name

The + random adjective (usually a synonym for sad) + day of the week = emo band name
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
Quote by cire sirrah
combine the words, blood, death, crying, love, gun, bullet, etc. and you'll get an emo band name.

like bloody lovegun???

edit: how about monday's child??? i don't know whats emo about it, but it sounds alright imo
My Chemical Spermbank

Bring Me The Hairspray

Funeral for a faggot

cliché emo band mockery...

You thing the little wingey bastards would learn not to make it too easy eh...
"It's Not A Unicorn, It's A Horse With A Sword On Its Head That Guards My Dreams"
or INAUIAHWASOIHTGMD for short.
Quote by The Leader
"Razor Blades and Diaries with Unicorn Pictures."

I read that as Diarrea.

Is their something wrong with me?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGLv3IEL0VI

20 mins long but one of the best assessments of emo culture, and one of my favourite videos ever. also make it proper Emo not Scene-mo unless you are directly mocking bands like MCR.

Edit: and for a name try "our melancholy cul-de sac"
Last edited by kaptink at Jan 29, 2008,
Quote by MightyAl
"It's Not A Unicorn, It's A Horse With A Sword On Its Head That Guards My Dreams"
or INAUIAHWASOIHTGMD for short.

i LOVE INAUIAHWASOIHTGMD! omg they are pretty much amazing

/stereotypical emo teen fangirl
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.