Basically i am thinking off leaving and quitting A-levels, Because due to OCD going bad.

I have narrowed my choices to two choices to do two diffrenet subjects?

Study Computer Gaming.

Or

Guitar Luithering.

Obviously every one would say go for the Guitar Luithering.

But here the catch, The Guitar Luithering is in West London and we live in Sout-East of London (near Chatham, Gillingham.........)

and the Computer Gaming is nearer...............in Cantbury i guess its a twenty minuite train

whilst the London one is nearly an hour lol
You'd probably get a job easier with the computer one.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I'm guessing there's a better market for computer games than guitars worldwide. There aren't that many world-renowned luthiers in the UK. Burns is the only one I can think of. Sanding necks for an unknown brand is not the best job in the world.

Starting your own guitar company is a lot harder than working for an existing software company, although it might actually be paid the same, depending on your level of success.

Computer games require good grasp of logical thinking, and mad maths skillz. Guitar building is more about crafting and manual skill. What are you better at?
Quote by sashki
I'm guessing there's a better market for computer games than guitars worldwide. There aren't that many world-renowned luthiers in the UK. Burns is the only one I can think of. Sanding necks for an unknown brand is not the best job in the world.

Isn't Zemaitis from the UK?
i really want to say guitar luthier, but yeah,the games would be easier. don't think it will be a walk in the park though. gotta be willing to learn a new computer language.
Quote by sashki
Oh, yeah. Forgot that.
But I never liked them anyway.

They are pretty well known though. I like the etching stuff he does... don't like the guitars much from what I've seen. I haven't actually played one though.. so who's to say?
I'd say guitar luthiering, just because it's far less geeky than studying computer gaming.
Quote by nebiru
They are pretty well known though. I like the etching stuff he does... don't like the guitars much from what I've seen. I haven't actually played one though.. so who's to say?

I'm not denying that they're very well known. More than Burns, anyway. They're just expensive bastards, and I don't like metal-fronted guitars, so I usually ignore them. So I forgot.

Anyway, to threadstarter, it all depends on the type of person you are. Just look into your heart. The answer lies within.

Spot the Dream Theater reference, win a feeling of satisfaction.