A good chance for all UG'ers to talk about movies, actors, directors, writers, and the entertainment business as a whole. Ask questions, answer questions. I'll also post ratings and synopsis's of upcoming movies, so look here before spending money at the show. Any requests?
Upcoming Movies:
Fool's Gold, starring Mathew McConaughey and Kate Hudson.
Synopsis: A couple (McConaughey, Hudson) find out that taking risks can really spice up their love life.

Also starring: Donald Sutherland, Alexis Dziena
Genre: Action/Romantic Comedy

My rating: 2 stars.
stfu gtfo...joke. Sweeney todd sucks
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by Wardster
stfu gtfo...joke. Sweeney todd sucks

I loved Sweeney!
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
Quote by les.is.more
I loved Sweeney!

Same. Absolutely loved it!
Need to see it again... a few times .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Are you two gay?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Sweeney Todd was good, I also recently saw There Will Be Blood, No Country for Old Men and Atonement and all were excellent.
Holiday, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams And American Idiot's Solos!!!! Those Are Soooo Good!!!
greenday1182
sweeny todd was excellent i thought, one of the few musicals i actually enjoyed.

on the other hand Meet The Spartans was pretty bad. Kevin Sorbo made it tolerable. every time i see that guy i laugh i dont know why
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Names_mud
Sweeney Todd was good, I also recently saw There Will Be Blood, No Country for Old Men and Atonement and all were excellent.

I work in a movie theater, and I never get tired of seeing those movies.
This sig is
I have a friend called Cinema, is this about her?

FAKE EDIT:

*reads first post*

oh ok, have you guys seen Cloverfield ? Is it good?