Same here
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
I will soon be fired I am sure. So I too will be in the same boat. Perhaps we should become drug dealers? We can all three band together and be better than Johnny Depp from the movie Blow.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Part time job hunting is soooooo freakin' humiliating.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I have a job
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
i need a job bad, ive put in a few applications but to no avail. small towns do suck ass
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
i haven't had a job in 14 years

Nice. I wish I could do that. I'm in the same situation as most people in this thread...except I have a job. But it's too far away, so I'm still losing money, just a lot slower than if I didn't have a job.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
I need a job, but I dont want one.

So I am not going to get one.

Im going to make £400 last two months... Then get my bursary. Then I dont need to worry..

Uni is awesome!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

....thats where our tax payers money is going to....

:P joke
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
i have a feeling i'm gonna get sacked tomorrow or at least get some form of warning for not showing up for my shift on saturday, can i join you in your drug dealing?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
I hate getting accepted to jobs. I don't even apply to them!

Right now I'm supposed to be at orientation for a job at Barbar & Barber, and I don't even know what it is!
job hunting suck in big cities too. It seems the only jobs that are available are fast food or dishwasher. but I blame it on the recession.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefitz
The last cover I saw was of Pete Wentz. No kidding. I saw a Pete Wentz cover, then I never saw a Bass Guitar Magazine again.

Coincidence? I think not.
*waits for demotivational pictures*
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I need to get a job too, but I don't know if I'll be able to handle it considering my workload at school, but I really really need the money just as much as I need my good GPA.
I got my last two jobs with relative ease but I lost my last one for doing a no show.

I hate handing in CVs and I hate part-time jobs. Although this is bound to be the case as I hate people, when serving customers I have to communicate with people - NOT good.
im in the same place it sucks cause i keep getting turned down for not having a job ever...but if no one hires me do to lack of ever working, then how the **** am i ever going to get my first job?!

i did work for my dad though it was under the table so i cant use it
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

and you're probably 14.

I have a job, part-time. It pays pretty good. I don't like it though.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
online applications piss me off.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
They tuk r jerbs!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!