I've been looking for a nice case to go with my shiny new Macbook but I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for. I was going to get a messenger bag but they are either nylon or leather and I would like a canvas one. Does anyone know of any good ones? It's sort of hard to find bags that fit a 13" laptop. Most fit "Up to 15.4/17... ect" but I'd like one that fits perfectly.
I typed in "macbook cases" on google, and the FIRST result had exactly what you wanted.

Why would you post this here? Does this look like craigslist?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Yakult
I typed in "macbook cases" on google, and the FIRST result had exactly what you wanted.

Why would you post this here? Does this look like craigslist?

http://www.mac-case.com/ ?

Thats not what I'm looking for. Learn to read please.
Also I'm not looking for one to purchase from someone else I'm only looking for advice from others. Why does anyone post anything in the pit? Its the Off-topic part of a forum, I can ask anything I please. I have as much of a right to post here as anyone who makes the millions of "LOL MS PAINT" or "LOL TIS UTUBE VID IS FUN-E"

"Your shiny new Macbook is garbage. Throw it in the garbage where it belongs."

LAWL GOOD ADIVCE!!!!!!

Sounds like jealousy to me.
I'm sorry you can't afford one....

Guys this isn't a "What do you think of Macbooks" topic. So unless you have advice to the question I asked, go somewhere else and bitch.