Alright, well I looked at the customizing thread at the top, but I'm not sure how to get the right angle for the neck pocket, still.

is it sin^-1[(bridge height - (fret height + fretboard height))\distance from bridge to last fret]

or do I subtract the fret height from the fretboard height. I just want to be sure.

Thanks!
Um, I do flat angle for the neck pocket. It works fine for me, plus it's hella easy to rout.
Quote by Chaosinborn

Quote by gh0sthack

Didn't Kerry King use MGs at some point?

I think he just endorses them because he likes sacks of money
Alright... well I'm just hoping that it will work well then. What if the bridge isn't high enough to match the height of the neck?
That actually happened to me on my first guitar. No biggie, I just put it on a wooden riser. I actually find it helpful, because it means the strings are high off of the body, like on a Les Paul.
Quote by Chaosinborn

Quote by gh0sthack

Quote by PimpedOutSquier
That actually happened to me on my first guitar. No biggie, I just put it on a wooden riser. I actually find it helpful, because it means the strings are high off of the body, like on a Les Paul.

Yeah, that's the problem. I don't want to have to put in a wooden riser. If they're high off the body, then yeah, good, but I don't want to have to go back and fix it again.
Quote by dave293

Whether you need an angle or not depends on your design. If your using a fender spec bridge, neck, neck pocket, you need no angle.

Forgot to mention that, I used Fender parts so I was able to do that. If you have a Gibby style bridge you have to angle the neck.
Quote by Chaosinborn

Quote by gh0sthack