MG = FAIL.

Please, I beg you, don't disgrace such a nice guitar with such a crap amp. Get an Epiphone G400 or Agile Valkyrie and a better amp, like a used JCM800.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Oh god no
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

noooooooo not an mg...

its not as loud as you think. get a tube amp of half that wattage like a vox or something and it'll be louder. also sounds like ass.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
The Gibson is great I can assume but the amp wont do it any justice, find a nice tube amp
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
yea dude

i agree with mafropete^

dont skimp on the amp dude
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Instead of spending 1,200 on a guitar, spend that on a REAL halfstack. Then spend the 600 on a guitar..
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Why did you mix a great Gibson with a **** Marshall :'(. Get a Roland Cube, or a Vox or an Epiphone Valve Junior.
I have to say i agree with the general responses so far, the guitar gets a thumbs up, but if you really are dead set on that particular amp, please try comparing it to other marshall half stacks, and you will see a massive difference
SG commando

Inserts hilarious quote here
Alright, I don't know much about guitar or amps for that matter. I'll look at some tube's
peavey windsor
GEAR
Jackson RR3
Ibanez RG5
Assorted BC Rich's
Peavey Valveking halfstack
Assorted effects

Quote by Jayez
i got guitar hero 3, but without the controller.......my moms IQ is below 60.
either you're a troll or you don't know how to use the search button.

mgs are crap.

EDIT: even if you want to stick with the gibson, you could get a better amp for the price of that mg halfstack. peavey classic series (classic 30 most likely), crate palomino or traynor ycv series are either the same price or very little more.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by mafropetee

MG = FAIL.

Please, I beg you, don't disgrace such a nice guitar with such a crap amp. Get an Epiphone G400 or Agile Valkyrie and a better amp, like a used JCM800.

A-freaking-men.

Just having a halfstack doesn't make you cool.

Quite the opposite, in fact, if said halfstack is a Marshall MG.
Quote by JacksonRR3man
peavey windsor

+avatar 212 + epi elitest

better rig for same price your spending
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
What kind of music do you play or want to play?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."