I agree with this comment:

"WOW! This isnt generic **** that i havent heard before."
Quote by yawn
My work here is done.

Destroying the lives of innocent people, one post at a time.

Member of the 'Muse > any other band' club
good song man.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Wow, this is actually really good. Both the singing and the guitar playing. The latter might not have been terribly complex but I like the way you play, somehow. If you keep writing songs this good, I think you'll definitely get somewhere.
yeah we are working on a few more songs then we are gonna record a demo in my friends recording studio

thanks for all the comments
I agree with the guy that said "you could have a future as an artist." You should do a proper recording of it. Lyrics were great. crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=774253
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
i like the one guys comment "WOW! This isnt generic **** that i havent heard before."
that made me laugh... a lot
dude awesome! i really like the guitar before the secoind verse the lil change was great! awesome vocals as well definately keep it up
"Through every dark night there is a bright day after that so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."
very nice. very nice.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Actually, I do think this is generic **** that i have heard before. Well, not to say its horrible but its nothing incredibly new.

But to be honest, the vocals were really nice and the guitar was pretty good. The lyrics weren't the best but I could stand them.
not my taste in music, but it was still well written. smooth your utube wouldnt load?>.<

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
wow thanks smoothrider

the lyrics are kind of sappy but im alright with them. maybe we will revise them later