Hey. So there are two small specks on my Strat where the finish has been chipped off. It's a candy apple red chrome finish. The parts where its chipped, it looks silver with no red. I'm wondering how do I get this fixed?? Thanks
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
if i were you id keep the chips, guitars that are beaten up a bit have more character, and are more personal to the player, but if thats not your thing, then i suppose contact your local guitar shop, and if they cant do it, im sure they can put you on to someone who will.
SG commando

Inserts hilarious quote here
you could either get some touch up paint and laquer and try to fix it or you can strip the whole thing down and redo the whole damn thing. I'd do the latter but I'm a mad man
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Mmm, okay I guess I'll just keep it the way it is, it's probably not worth fixing anyways because It'll just get nicked up again.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.