If i was to order a water bong that was advertised online as a device to smoke tobbaco, would that be illegal if it had to be shipped into the states from overseas? and also, does customs search every piece of mail that comes in?
I got some from Hawaii.. didn't get in any trouble.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by iamnotrabid
No, if you can buy them from stores legally why would it be illegal to order them?

Exactly.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
as long as i dosent have any potleafs or anything indicating its for drugs
(signature removed, please choose another)
It's perfectly legal to order a bong online.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
why smoke at all, you low self esteem pot head
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
soo any other input? im just about to order, wanna make sure customs doesnt **** me
Quote by silent caution

hmm he smokes dope so he must have low self esteem. i blaze everyday and i think im the ****in' bomb.
Warwick 4-string
not a rockbass
a Warwick
Quote by silent caution

Take your faggotry elsewhere, please. It's not at all a self-esteem issue.

and lol @ your favorite bands. Pantera, Nirvana, Metallica...Do you see where I'm going?
Quote by Fender420
hmm he smokes dope so he must have low self esteem. i blaze everyday and i think im the ****in' bomb.

**** yeah, brother!
its not illegal man, you can walk into a store right now and buy one if ur atleast 18. some people smoke tobacco out of bongs and pipes and zigzags. If u make mention of drugs you can get refused service is all. its funny that im anti-drug when im so pro-alcohol and alcohol isnt much better for you. i just HATE weed man, i dont like being around people when their stoned and i hate being stoned.

EDIT: real men drink whiskey
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Jan 29, 2008,