I didn't think it would come down to this for me but i am turning to UG for a band recently the people i was playing with walked out so now it's just me and another guitarist...maybe. Either way i am looking for people near Caledon, Orangeville, and Dufferin area Ontario, Canada to play some music with for fun and maybe even get serious. I play guitar Rhythm or lead take your pick as well as scream if need be and i write my own stuff. I am looking for drums, bassist, and vocals(singing) mainly. I play mainly Hardcore, Metalcore, 2step and everything like that.

Your own transportaion is welcome but if not we can fugyre something out depending on your closeness. either or if inrested and want more details feel free to ask. BTW i'm 16.
i would be interested i live near Orangeville, im 17 and play guitar and vocals
i live 10 minutes from orangeville, i have my own transportation and i play hardcore/metal
Sounds good. I haven't been able to get a hold of my buddy who is a bassist/vocalist cause he is in BC. but i do not know any drummers so i will keep looking for some in the area. Do you happen to know any?
^ That's not grindcore, it's just crappy, simple deathcore. I mean stuff like Pig Destroyer, Orchid, Nasum, Charles Bronson, Spazz.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
^^ oh never actually listened to that stuff i guess. I'll look some of it up, i have only heard the newer "crappy deathcore".
Quote by supersize
I'm in bolton if you need a vocalist or guitarist

Please, no necromancy, let the dead rest peacefully.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2