Haha, why the hell would you want that?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Haha, why the hell would you want that?

to try and figure out how to play it? i really dont know...
Quote by pickup_thepeace
to try and figure out how to play it? i really dont know...

It would probably suck. It's like when you play solitaire on the computer all the time and then you use real cards and do it the old way... and you realize how much it sucks.
Hmm...a tetris boardgame....seems wrong in every possible way

Who knows maybe its really good...hahahaha
Here's an except from the instruction book:
"Take a Tetris block quickly all at the same time; each player grabs one block from the Tetris box. Each player must only use one hand to do this. Once a block is picked up, it cannot be put back into the box. Then players try to place the blocks on their game grids. If you don’t want to use your block, you can give it to an opponent instead. As soon as you place or give away your block, quickly grab another one from the box. All players continues in this manner. The game ends as soon as one of players covers one or more squares on the top row of his or her game board grid. At that point the player yells Tetris. The winner is the player with fewest uncovered squares."

yeah i've concluded this game is absolutely horrible. but i'll still buy it for the sole purpose of having something that no one else i know has
Haha, make it into a drinking game. All drinking games suck but at least you get to drink!