Page 1 of 2
Yep. They are coming for auditions. Everybody's like all excited and they don't realize the chances of them getting picked are slim to none. I didn't even know the show still existed. What do you guys think?
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

Kill them. Kill them all...
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
The only "Made" I liked was that kid that wanted to be a "mack", it brought the lulz.
That show came to my school once, I think. Something from MTV did anyway.

I wanted to be made into a Lumberjack or a werewolf.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Lock the doors of whatever room they're in.

Unleash the Japanese Hornets.

Film it all.

Put it on MTV.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
yeh, that show is coming to my school too. its all fcuknig retarded if you ask me. i mean..have you ever watched that show? the people on it are as stupid as it gets.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
ahahahahahaha omfg "Made" its so idiotic, MTV... I laugh
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Does anyone remember those "MADE" hoodies those guys from Good Charlotte always wore? God damn I hate those guys, but they were kind of cool hoodies
Quote by Chobes
The only "Made" I liked was that kid that wanted to be a "mack", it brought the lulz.

lol that one plus the one where the jewish kid wants to be a rapper. "The blizzard is commin'!"
Man I hate MTV
You must walk around naked and release bears on the crew
ohai little sig.
Join the audition and say you want to become a nazi.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Hmmm...Pretend to be a loser, and say you wanna be a guitarist, and they'll fly Steve Vai in to teach you
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by sammcl-15
Hmmm...Pretend to be a loser, and say you wanna be a guitarist, and they'll fly Steve Vai in to teach you

+10, I was just about to suggest something similar.
They came ot my school (Westbury) like a week ago.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
that must be a pretty entertaining experience
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Quote by Demonikk
Man I hate MTV
You must walk around naked and release bears on the crew

Why naked?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

An Abstract Illusion
Quote by sammcl-15

I think it's more likely they fly in the guitarist from fall out boy..........
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by ..NEM..
Why naked?

You can then say you **** had to be censored cos is was too big to be shown on tv. Hey, if it worksat getting chicks, I'll be the one laughing
ohai little sig.
Quote by ..NEM..
Why naked?

I believe he thinks you are a chameleon and must be naked so you blend in with your surroundings and aren't caught releasing bears.
Quote by Trigun472
I believe he thinks you are a chameleon and must be naked so you blend in with your surroundings and aren't caught releasing bears.

That too
ohai little sig.
It came to my school and I asked if I could be made into Leonardo of the teenage mutant ninja turtles.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by MedicreDemon

They'll probably get someone no-one's ever heard of, cos they're the only ones willing to accept, as they're underpaid.

And it probably won't be a guitarist, but some 'band coach' who makes you show your attitude and be all rebellious, rather than teaching you how the play.
Quote by MedicreDemon

But then you have the opportunity to pwn him on national TV.

Though, actually, they'd probably edit it to make it look like he taught you to play..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Trigun472
This quote and the other quote

Oh, it all makes sense now...

An Abstract Illusion
you should audition, but act like a total jackass. mtv shows are so stupid, they're funny. they should just rename mtv to comedy central 2.
Listen to CKY.
pretend to not be able to play guitar, say u want to be an awesome rock star. they'll get some emo/pop/punk guitarist in there to teach you... then you out shred them on camera...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by Nirvana1218
Yep. They are coming for auditions. Everybody's like all excited and they don't realize the chances of them getting picked are slim to none. I didn't even know the show still existed. What do you guys think?

They went to my friend's school in Indiana where they did Battle of the Bands. He's actually the bassist for one of the bands now.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
They went to my friend's school in Indiana where they did Battle of the Bands. He's actually the bassist for one of the bands now.

Was that the one where he went up against the really hot girl who couldn't sing worth ****? He was decent, but he sang exactly like Jack Black.
Nice. You must go to West. Same here. Me and some friends are going to crash the auditions and ask for sex changes.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
hey, MADE came to my school too! and i live in a really small town in northern Michigan. everyone was excited about it, but i am one of the few people at my school who hate that show and mtv.

beware the typical mtv producer tool- spiked hair, clean shaven, tan, hollister everything, and a californian accent, talking like " Sup, braaa? You pumped for this audition? duuuuude, that's rad."
Last edited by strat335 at Jan 29, 2008,
dude i tottaly agree with the showing up emo guitarist thing go for it!shred it or do some blues rock lol just pwn the hell out off em on camera
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Page 1 of 2