I got a SW-95 Slash Signature Crybaby and I got this electro-hamronix AC/DC adapter and its not working????? its 18v and the right input and output and stuff but it still doesn't work the sound goes through it when i turn it on but it doesn't wah or anything? is it the brand?
you are positive you have pressed the pedal all the way down with your toe first right? just making sure. other than that idk.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
yeah cause it clicks and when i click it on the sound goes through it but thats it and when its off nothing happens.. maybe an internal problem on the pedal though
you sure the pedal needs 18v? most only need 9....

editk, i looked it up, it needs 18. but have you tried it with batteries?
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
yeh it sounds like some internal part crapped out on you then. maybe send it in if it is under warranty or something.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Its 18v cause it has a dist. circuit and a wah in it. well i hope its still got warranty i just got it around christmas
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep
you sure the pedal needs 18v? most only need 9....

editk, i looked it up, it needs 18. but have you tried it with batteries?

yeah and it worked with batteries. then i guess the batteries died cause i used them a long time so im like im not buying more batteries so i went out and bought this and then this happened. the batteries probably didn't die though it probably just broke
did you take the batteries out before using power? Some electrical equipment (not sure if all behave this way) don't work properly if you leave the batteries in and use electricity at the same time.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
nope that didn't work I'm almost sure it;'s something with the pedal now.. so much for 30 years from now you'll still be stomping on it or whatever dunlaps slogan is