Punk_Ninja
Orianthi fanboy.
4,555 IQ
I look scarily like Rory Gallagher.

The fact my parents spent a lot of time with Rory Gallagher (especially in the late 80s early 90s) keeps making me think my mother had an affair with Gallagher
So many people have said I look like him and now I'm starting to see it o_O
SuburbanCowboy
Hear My Train A Comin'
2,782 IQ
That kid behind you even looks like Rory a little. Maybe its something in the water where you live

(seriously though.. you said yourself that your parents spent a lot of time with him. im not accusing your mom of anything... but damn, dude. maybe you and your mom should have a good, long talk)
Last edited by SuburbanCowboy at Jan 29, 2008,
Punk_Ninja
Orianthi fanboy.
4,555 IQ
Haha, no the guy behind me isn't from where I live. The place I was at isn't! We were a load of friends meeting up, some were from as far as scotland.

And I'm tempted but I know I'll end up looking like a pillock and it'll be just a huge coincidence.
SuburbanCowboy
Hear My Train A Comin'
2,782 IQ
Quote by Dimebag22
I look like Bon Jovi Or so most UGers say....

Be jealous: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Dimebag22/pictures/personal/183968/

You kinda do look like Bon Jovi! You would get SO MUCH ass here in NJ! For some reason, people here worship him.

On a side note, my friend's dad played keyboards in a band with Bon Jovi when they were in high school (he isnt lying. ive seen pics). He swears on his life that the man is a homosexual. I've always wondered how he was so sure
Punk_Ninja
Orianthi fanboy.
4,555 IQ
Haha I much prefer to look like Gallagher.

Speaking of famous tie ins, my dad roadied for Rory Gallagher, had to get that in again, it's like my claim to fame.
Dimebag22
☮ ♥ ♫
505 IQ
I think that it's just the hair. Give us a picture of your face.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
TheDev01dOne
Hard Time Killin' Floor
1,081 IQ
I don't look like anyone famous. I wish I looked like albert collins, he kinda looks like a muppet in an awesome way.

And Dimebag22 you look so scarily like Bon Jovi.. I would be saving up for some surgery Lol Can you sing like him? 'Cos damn I wish I could.
Dimebag22
☮ ♥ ♫
505 IQ
Quote by SuburbanCowboy
You kinda do look like Bon Jovi! You would get SO MUCH ass here in NJ! For some reason, people here worship him.

What makes you think that I don't get that much ass here in Calgary

Quote by TheDev01dOne
I don't look like anyone famous. I wish I looked like albert collins, he kinda looks like a muppet in an awesome way.

And Dimebag22 you look so scarily like Bon Jovi.. I would be saving up for some surgery Lol Can you sing like him? 'Cos damn I wish I could.

You making fun of what I look like punk? Huh?!

We'll just remember this.

This is what I'll look like when I'm 40.

Take that!
SuburbanCowboy
Hear My Train A Comin'
2,782 IQ
Quote by TheDev01dOne

So true

RIP Iceman
SuburbanCowboy
Hear My Train A Comin'
2,782 IQ
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
i have the same hendrix posters.

Ditto.

And today in class, one of my literature professors noticed my tattoo and it turns out he's a big Hendrix fan and he actually saw him live once.
Dimebag22
☮ ♥ ♫
505 IQ
Quote by SuburbanCowboy
Ditto.

And today in class, one of my literature professors noticed my tattoo and it turns out he's a big Hendrix fan and he actually saw him live once.

Sweet man! One was from a Guitar World issue I think...

And I really like your tattoo That's pretty sweet about your professor though!
gopherthegreat
592 IQ
Quote by SuburbanCowboy
Ditto.

one of my teachers went to woodstock and saw him

Jack my swag