So i just recently learned what harmonics were....and of course HAD to learn them, i can do them good.... but i want to practice songs that uses harmonics in it, so i know what im workin with here, any good songs you guys know of with harmonics? or any tenchniques for practicing harmonics?
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Err, pinch harmonics or natural harmonics? They're applied way differently... This should also probably go in the Electric Guitar forum, assuming you're talking about pinch harmonics.
LMAO i didnt notice i clicked this one...i though i clicked guitar techniques... SORRY UG.... dont kill me!
(and didnt know there was a difference? but sure...ill go with pinch harmonics)
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Quote by Deagle-Eyes
+354.617?

Well, approximately.

where did u come up with that crazy ass number?

anyways kudos for the randomness u have brought to this failing thread
its called black label society/zakk wylde. he uses the notorious pinch harmnic abussivly. wrong forum but i can get over that
(signature removed, please choose another)
natural is were your fretting hand goes lightlghy over a fret and other hand strums it
pinched harmonis are harder by par
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Gee-tar-eist
LMAO i didnt notice i clicked this one...i though i clicked guitar techniques... SORRY UG.... dont kill me!
(and didnt know there was a difference? but sure...ill go with pinch harmonics)

Difference between advice on leading a band and technical aspects of guitar playing? I can see a few.

Go for metalcore. Always a safe bet.
Quote by webbtje
Difference between advice on leading a band and technical aspects of guitar playing? I can see a few.

Go for metalcore. Always a safe bet.

he was talking about natural; and pinched harmonics read the last few words at the end of his sentence genuis
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
I see myself humbled.

Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Davidian

Just two little metal songs that would work.