Here's a little rendition of The Doors' "Roadhouse Blues" some friends and I pulled together for a friend's 18th B-day party last month. (Yea, just FYI, we were pretty wasted, lol, so go easy on the "constructive criticism")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drH4y-javiE
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Quote by mrwaffles
what? no bass player?

+1

please tell me he's hiding behind the drum set or something.

otherwise
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Quote by mrwaffles
what? no bass player?

well the lead singer was being kind of a dick, and claimed he wanted to play guitar for his song, then for the next song, we were actually looking for a bass amp for about 5 minutes so we decided to not keep people waiting, so he just sang. hes a fulltime bassist now though.
Quote by jsa1031
well the lead singer was being kind of a dick, and claimed he wanted to play guitar for his song, then for the next song, we were actually looking for a bass amp for about 5 minutes so we decided to not keep people waiting, so he just sang. hes a fulltime bassist now though.

Oh, ok then...
Quote by jsa1031

word. it's just a shame you had to remove that dynamic layer from your performance.