Page 1 of 2
I am.

I very rarely speak in public or at school.

Just figured I'd better add another "are you" thread.

I'm fairly quiet. I usually don't go out of my way to talk to people I don't know, but if someone talks to me, I'll gladly keep a conversation going with them.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I'm quiet and talkative at the same time.

Don't question me.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
i'm usually very loud, unless i'm even slightly mad at who ever i'm talking to. then i refuse to talk to them at all.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by metal4life592
I'm fairly quiet. I usually don't go out of my way to talk to people I don't know, but if someone talks to me, I'll gladly keep a conversation going with them.

same here. i only quiet with people i just recently met. otherwise i talk a pretty good amount with my friends
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Yes, very quiet.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
I never talk to people. It makes me sick.

I'd rather send em email or textos.
CASTLES MADE OF SAND
In general situations I am, but on an individual basis with a friend (there's about three of them) I'll never shut up. I remember my psychology teacher being surprised at how vocal I could be one lesson when I was in a bitchin' awesome mood, because I usually didn't say a word

I'm not so bad now though. It was really the first month or two of college where I was really quiet, because I felt uncomfortable with not knowing people. It's continued a bit to now, but I'm not nearly as bad.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
^Are you serious? That's pathetic. PenguinEdit: to Mobbex

I'm usually really quiet around people I don't know, but I'm pretty talkative with my friends. I'm happy to have a conversation with somebody if they start talking to me, but I usually end up in a bunch of awkward silences.
very quiet, I always feel a certain discomfort around most people, if I know them, I'm still not much of a talker
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I wish I was.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Only when the situation is serious or people aren't talking about metal.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
In general situations I am, but on an individual basis with a friend (there's about three of them) I'll never shut up. I remember my psychology teacher being surprised at how vocal I could be one lesson when I was in a bitchin' awesome mood, because I usually didn't say a word

I'm not so bad now though. It was really the first month or two of college where I was really quiet, because I felt uncomfortable with not knowing people. It's continued a bit to now, but I'm not nearly as bad.

+1
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Im very loud around my friends, but around even one person I dont know I get very quiet and rarely say anything
I talk a whole lot with my friends provided that they are talking to me. I have been known to leave situations without being noticed when nobody talks to me. Sadly, most of my friends are dating someone and they completely ignore me whenever that someone is around...
not around friends, but i'm really quiet at school because i hate everyone there.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I'm talkative about things that interest me, usually I'm quiet though.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Gory Snake
Im very loud around my friends, but around even one person I dont know I get very quiet and rarely say anything

Same.
I'm a quiet kid, unless I'm around my friends, than I usually don't shut up. But in the general situation where I don't know anybody I keep my mouth shut unless someone initiates conversation with me.
I don't talk very much.....Around my friends I can but sometimes I'm quiet around them......I prefer listening to people talk (Interesting people that is)
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i hardly talk at school, i guess its better than talking a load of crap just for the sake of it
I'm quiet and very talkative at the same time. If I just feel like being quiet for awhile, then I do so.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
NO

I'm one of those loud obnoxious Americans everyone talks about. I was almost as loud as the loud obnoxious Brits I used to hang with.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i'm quiet in general, and really quite shy. which is often surprising because i imagine i look quite intimidating to a lot of people ://

unless im with a good friend.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I'm not quiet.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I'm quiet, and I'm the kind that never laugh. There's those who always talk and laugh at EVERYTHING.
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
Ha, ask anyone at my school, I'm probably the most talkative kid in every one of my classes.

My teachers think I'm quite obnoxious... except for my calculus teacher she thinks I'm funny.
depends entirely on who im around. and whether im in a good mood or not
I'd just like to say I fall into the 5% of us on this site who aren't metalheads.

I am UG's resident Communist.
Page 1 of 2