i hav eno idea what to get my gf for valentines. She doesnt like chocolates or roses that much. ill get her a tedy bear, but i need some otehr nice ideas too. for xmas i hgave her a littel heart silver necklace, dozen roses and a starbucks gift card and a jkim morrison poster, any ideas would help greatly
A good fuck.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
idk, i'm taking my boyfriend to the cinema and for a meal, maybe. we'll probs go halves or something. just do something like that instead?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Kevin97220
Dick in a box.

new it was coming, thought it would be first post, man ug is disappointing today.

get her a bracelet or something like that, keep up with the jewlery thing. girls love that. do you have price limit for her or are you going to go all out. because you could get a trained bear for her to ride around town then, teach it to say i love you to her, that would be kick ass.
haha i dont think i can afford a bear for her to ride around on. i like the picture idea, although i only have one with her, and half of our faces are cut off :P, i dunno about the bracelet, maybe, keep teh ideas coming
get a small box that looks like you got her a ring or something and put an unopened condom in there so when she opens the box and gets the suprise you can be like "So are we gonna use it or are you gonna look at it all day?"
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
get a small box that looks like you got her a ring or something and put an unopened condom in there so when she opens the box and gets the suprise you can be like "So are we gonna use it or are you gonna look at it all day?"

nice
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power