Page 1 of 2
ok so basically i thought it would be interesting to make a thread about girls that you currently have your eye on and are in the process of "Wooing"

for me there are mainly 2, one blonde in my chemistry class who always ask me for help
and another redhead (the hot kind) in my history and math classes.

so UGers who do you have your eye on?
Well thar be this girl at me school me maytee, and she's short. But the cutest girl EVER. But I don't know if she's a Junior or a Sophomore yet so I'm kinda bummed. >.>

And thar be this other lass that is a grade bellow me and she is mighty fine and nice and whatnot. I are hang out with hah next weekend
I don't even shred
Every bloody woman at my university is a potential lay...

Just depends on my blood alcohol level and how desperate and low Im willing to go.

(Mostly bowels of hell low).
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
there is this girl i still like we dated for like two years
but shes got a bf now
so im like backin off
boo
I'm about to give up on the whole 'wooing' business and turn into a serial rapist. It's that desparate.
The girl I'm talking to on MSN right now.

She totally wants me.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

My...girlfriend? Too bad I think she's gonna break up with me...Eh...
[Sig goes here]
Quote by guitarist_2006
there is this girl i still like we dated for like two years
but shes got a bf now
so im like backin off

yeah the one girl i like just dumped her bf so im trying to be more (like its possible) charming and kind to her. but i dont really know her that well outside of a few conversations we've had with mutual friends. im not sure about the situation of the blonde one though.
Having recently turned 20, I feel that I've become enlightened in terms of sexual maturity.

In other words, I don't want to f**k every girl I see anymore.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Having recently turned 20, I feel that I've become enlightened in terms of sexual maturity.

Wow Im 21.... And.... And.... I do.....

Edit:

Actually, screw explaining myself.. Im just a dog.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I can't see how that's an improvement? Keeping your options open, thats how i see it...

love is a dog from hell.

aye, there be a lass in my bio class. fine as a 40 oz. of guinness.
the game
Quote by BrianApocalypse

yeah i've always respected girls so i never had any intentions other than long term relationships with them.

and ladies yes im still single.
Uhh...I'm not necessarily "wooing" anyone but I'm slightly interested in two of my chick friends....One has long brown hair and very nice blue eyes (I liked her for a long time, got over her and I'm falling again.) and a girl with dark red dyed hair with olive green eyes. (I wouldn't say I like her but she's very pretty, we talk a lot and I would date her if given the chance.)
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
well i'm a girl, and i'm wooing a boy. he's a bassist in this one band i know, and he has blonde dreads. pretty much the perfect boy.
i dont think he likes me at all though :/

i dont really care all that much though.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
well some brunette in my social class. I doubt she likes me though
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by we have sound

I can't see how that's an improvement? Keeping your options open, thats how i see it...

Yeah, keeping them WIDE open...=\

I agree with what the 20 year old said...

Anyway, theres this girl I got my eye on. We have a few classes so I'll go and talk to her, we wave in the hall and stuff, but highschool relationships are crap anyway so I'm not gonna try and tie anything up. BTW she's British so she's got a saucy accent
Well there's this girl on my bowling team who's bf just broke up with her 2 weeks ago who seemed quite friendly last saturday. I got my eye on her. Then there's like two of my ex's that still want my nuts. It's sad cause they both broke up with me.
Quote by aaron6890
ah man i love that episode. that is totally how i act to. what can i say its just the way i was raised.

One of the best episodes ever. I wasnt calling you out though, I was just having a laugh. Its very commendable that you act that way.

Im just joking around Im not really a womaniser.

Quote by MyImmortal
Well there's this girl on my bowling team who's bf just broke up with her 2 weeks ago who seemed quite friendly last saturday. I got my eye on her. Then there's like two of my ex's that still want my nuts. It's sad cause they both broke up with me.

She might be on the rebound Id watch it with her if I were you.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Uhh...I'm not necessarily "wooing" anyone but I'm slightly interested in two of my chick friends....One has long brown hair and very nice blue eyes (I liked her for a long time, got over her and I'm falling again.) and a girl with dark red dyed hair with olive green eyes. (I wouldn't say I like her but she's very pretty, we talk a lot and I would date her if given the chance.)

^^never works out when they're already friends mate
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Last edited by dayvbayb at Jan 29, 2008,
Did you say woo? You want to woo her?
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Anyone will do right now.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Guitardude19
One of the best episodes ever. I wasnt calling you out though, I was just having a laugh. Its very commendable that you act that way.

Im just joking around Im not really a womaniser.

yeah i know i just thought i'd give some more info. dont ask me why.

anyway, i forgot about this one girl in my PE class. but there are a few reasons why i havent made my move yet. 1) she's seen me play sports 2)shes scene kid, which for some reason i find incredibly hot, but i think she also cuts and i dont want to date someone with that kind of a problem, and last but most important, 3) not sure what grade she is in, im a junior (and i take pe) but my class is mostly freshmen and sophmores. (im the only junior, that i know of, in the class because freshman year i didnt take it, and i needed the credits.)
I see this girl alot, slightly older. I quite like her. I see her alot around the house...

...What do you mean she's my mum?

JOKING.

Anyway. I kinda like two of my exs. Yet I know for definate nothing will happen with them. So I've kinda given up on girls for the time being.
Quote by 67_67
Anyone will do right now.

way to woo
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by Guitardude19

xD Will Smith is a much better rapper than that mainstream crap they feed the kids these days...

more on topic, i am definitely trying to woo 2 girls at the moment. unfortunately, both at the same time and my band's next show is on the same night as At The Throne Of Judgement's last show EVER. after i pick one of the girls to focus on (or, in theory i could not pick ) do i leave the show early for ATTOJ, or stay and flirt? ack!!
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
A girl that used to like me - hopefully she likes me again. She's like, perfect and stuff yo, you know?
Hmm..

Lets see, none at the moment.
There was this class mate of mine who i thought was cool. But she's actually not. SO i'm sorta looking for the right/perfect one. Keeping my options open...
Quote by FLNagle

more on topic, i am definitely trying to woo 2 girls at the moment. unfortunately, both at the same time and my band's next show is on the same night as At The Throne Of Judgement's last show EVER. after i pick one of the girls to focus on (or, in theory i could not pick ) do i leave the show early for ATTOJ, or stay and flirt? ack!!

dude, just ask one of them to your show, and durring some inter band banter ask her out on stage, she cant say no.
This girl named Taylor.
I got no chance with her though.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by aaron6890
way to have standards

But if you don't have standards, then you're never disappointed
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
There's a very hot guy in my IT class, but I don't think he even notices me. We sit on other sides of the classroom, and I've not once seen him outside of IT =/
But he's so good looking. Mmm. Plus he's in an advanced IT class, I like my men to have some computer knowledge.

>_>
<_<
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Guitardude19
She might be on the rebound Id watch it with her if I were you.

Aye, that might be the case but I'm not planning on going in for the kill untill I get to know her a bit better. But definately on the list of dateable chicks. One of my ex's is emo and is hardcore into cutting and all the other silly emo games and the other one is a fat chick. But fat chicks are really good at blowjobs.
a blonde in my marriage & family and history class.
i think she likes me.

and then a brunette in my marriage & family class.

(that is a good class )
Quote by aaron6890
dude, just ask one of them to your show, and durring some inter band banter ask her out on stage, she cant say no.

as much as i realize that would work, i really hate it when people on stage flirt or make a large exchange of affection with others off stage. (i once saw a band where the guitarist played the entire solo less than a foot away from his girlfriend's face. after the solo, they kissed. i almost died.) i feel that it abuses the power of the stage and keeps them from focusing on the rest of the audience for X time, when the goal is to entertain the entire audience.

maybe i'm just crazy, but my morals totally allow me to ask them out at any time at all after the set .
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Page 1 of 2