Hello there!
Well..... in november last year i quit from a band that i had formed with a few mates about a year earlier. We'd been gigging quite a bit and had recorded a few songs. To be honest i was losing interest a bit, yeno how things can only go so far sometimes? A change in musical style over the year didn't really help either...

I've been kind of taking a break from the whole band thing since then, just working away with drums and stuff from the computer and recording in my house!

However, i'm kinda missing the whole gigging thing a bit now.
Could some of you maybe suggest ways of finding new people to form a band with?

Thanks in advance
Top lel.
hmm... i guess just ask around at work/school/wherever you go.. it seems like everyone has a friend who is also looking for a band
Quote by webbtje
I'd give myself buttsecks, because I have a small penis.

www.myspace.com/southeastexit
My Band. Check it out.
its metal/electronica
theres a whole lesson on this in the site might wanna chek that out
right now im in high school and they have talent shows there im doin that to meet new musicians (if you in school id try it) and just talk to people you know there bound to know a muscian or two
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
ask around your group of friends, even if they don't know anyone then they can possibly put you in touch with someone that might be a good person to be in a band with. Although i would advise against a change in musical style unless you are going through a change of band member and maybe a change of name.
You've already got an advantage because you've already been on the gigging circuit, so try to get word out among other bands and musicians that you've met along the way while gigging that you're looking for musicians to put a band together with. It may even be an idea to join in with another band that's just starting out.
Place ads in music shops and local newspapers too, or even on the wall of any local gigging venues. Many places like this have notice boards just for this purpose.
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
theres a whole lesson on this in the site might wanna chek that out
right now im in high school and they have talent shows there im doin that to meet new musicians (if you in school id try it) and just talk to people you know there bound to know a muscian or two

i'll have a look into that lessons!

cheers for your suggestions guys!
Top lel.