I haven't ever felt the way I have during the past months. I feel like my life has no significance and that I will fail achieving my life's goals. I have trust in success in life, but it's not present and with these emotions I can't control now I won't be able to accomplish anything. I have been feeling very stressed, emotionful, wanting to cry every single day. I'm in love right now with an ACTRESS and I can't get her out of my head, I've never felt so emotionfull before, it's not lust what I feel, it's actually love (fantasy), it's pretty obvious I won't ever be with her since she's 10 years older than me. I know it's stupid, I dream way too much and I know that dreaming won't get me anywhere. I know that I have to do what I want to succeed, but i'm not doing anything. It's as if I lack too much will power.

I have a lot of creativity, but I barely use any of it so people can see it, I don't know how to express myself well and I have pretty much of a confused and tangled up mind. I'm extremely smart and I can make loads of theories of almost everything using my intelligence and creativity. I just can't express any of that with words.
If I try to talk to someone about almost anything, it's kind of hard to express myself, and if it's something complex, they won't understand, and just look at me, then I feel bad and I just go away and start to feel like I want to cry. I know what other people feel in moment, what they are thinking about me, I also know when someone is hiding emotions or secrets, and many people around them don't notice it.

I'm a very spiritualistic person, I believe in palmistry and everything that has to do with the spirit. I also believe that we are here to improve this world and leave our mark, or else we wouldn't be remembered, and everything we lived for had nothing of significance. Of course our families and friends will remember us, but we won't be far remembered after hundreds of years have passed. That is why I strive for a goal such as leaving your mark, so that you'll always be remembered, and there I will feel that my life is meaningful. We may die, but our names and our mark in history will remain. People would remember you for what you were and did, and that is why we live in this world, in my point of view.

I don't have many friends, in fact I only have 1 friend who I can trust with all my heart, and I love him, and glad that I knew him. I don't do well in school cause I'm damn lazy, I don't study during the whole ****ing year in school but still end up succeeding cause I have a ton of luck.

I really don't know what to do. I'm worried, and i'm too young to worry, but I still worry cause I can't control my emotions. I think 24 hours a day non stop and I need a ****ing rest of thinking of my future. But I just can't...

I wrote this just to release some emotion. I feel better now, for the time being at least.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

By the way i'm not emo. >.>
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
I feel almost the exact same way right now, with the exception of the actress part..
i didn't want to read the wall of text but a good way to relieve stress is to sleep all day and the next day just hang out with friends. Do some fun stuff. cause public disturbances, drink, hit on chicks, etc. or some kind of physical activity. skateboarding with my friends always help.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Used to feel that way.

One word: counseling.

Wait, nvm, counseling doesn't really help these days; neither do pills.
Oh noes!
i think we all feel this way as struggling teens who are going to enter a world where we are unknown... but you might wanna see someone about that whole actress thing...
Check out a psychologist. I have those emotions, and i found out i have clinical depression ( not diagnosed, but after reading alot about it, i believe i have It) I just wish i could go to a psychologist and get it worked out. Im too young to have "depression". But i still have it, and i had it for years now, just didnt know what it was till recently. So yeah, just check with a psychologist. (hope i used psychologist correctly)
My Gear:
Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster
Squire Stratocaster
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss Super Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
Quote by Tarts42
Check out a psychologist. I have those emotions, and i found out i have clinical depression ( not diagnosed, but after reading alot about it, i believe i have It) I just wish i could go to a psychologist and get it worked out. Im too young to have "depression". But i still have it, and i had it for years now, just didnt know what it was till recently. So yeah, just check with a psychologist. (hope i used psychologist correctly)

im only 16 and i was diagnosed with severe depression over a year ago..?
Quote by Burnt Ice
I feel almost the exact same way right now, with the exception of the actress part..

me too
Quote by Tarts42

I always thought psychiatrist were best for that because they had the ability to give out medication. The problem with psychiatrist that they have a tendency to miss diagnose their patients. For example, my friend is now stuck in rehab thanks to a bad psychiatrist.
Oh noes!
ok... people... 1. girls dont mean ****, theres plent of p*ssy everywhere, u cant let 1 b*tch slow u down.... 2. u have to get over urself and stop bein queer about life and go bang as many chicks as possible and..... 3...... ozzy is god
Quote by Dokken420
ok... people... 1. girls dont mean ****, theres plent of p*ssy everywhere, u cant let 1 b*tch slow u down.... 2. u have to get over urself and stop bein queer about life and go bang as many chicks as possible and..... 3...... ozzy is god

Wow, nice to know I don't mean sh**.
Oh noes!
Quote by Burnt Ice

me too. kind of.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Dokken420

Could you tell me how to get over myself? I think I have a ****ing disorder cause I now find every single woman to be...non attractive cause I only love that damn actress...I wish she never existed.

And about going to look for professional help, I can't do that, my mom would get pissed if she knew I was having proffesional help, or if even if I wanted.
But then again I don't think having professional help in this country is really good...the guys suck, seriously, my older bro once had and the professional was just eating his money up and talking to my dad all about what he was saying and ****...

Besides, I feel stupid by loving the actress and that's why I can't tell anyone about it
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Dude, you have one friend who you trust with all your heart, i imagine it goes both ways : your life has meaning, right there.

Whatever you do don't think you're alone, I have a lot of friends (total that i chill with regularly maybe 20 or so) but there's only 2 that i feel completely comfortable with emotionally, and only one of those two knows me well enough to read my emotions without me saying anything. Teenage years are a rough time (i know, im still going through them), you've got to hang in tough, cuz theres lots of **** getting thrown at you, you're becoming an adult, being thrust out into the world, and sometimes it seems like you've just got everything to do all at once. Not to mention the pressure you can get from school and parents and such. And don't forget hormones, those little bastards are swirling around and screwing with your brain, and theres nothing you can do about it.

As for what you can do to help, you've got that one friend, if you really trust him with all your heart, let him know about these feelings, tell about how you're doing, what you're feeling, thinking, etc. Sometimes just getting it out to someone who will listen will help alot.
Other than that, you say you're creative, so find a creative outlet for it; whether it be drawing, painting, music, writing, just find something you enjoy doing and that you can unleash your emotion on.

Whatever you do, don't keep everything bottled up, it's not good for you, even if you have to punch a pillow to let out some emotion, do it. Whatever works for you.

If you want to feel your life has meaning, find yourself a goal, something you really want to achieve, something you can really taste the achievement of when you're done, then pour all your blood, sweat and tears into it.

Also it might help to take the time to sit down and think, and really discover yourself, i know it helped me, and you say you're an intelligent person, use that intelligence, learn about yourself. I know the theories of the psychologist C.G.Jung helped me out with that, Wikipedia's a good place to start research to find out what interests or helps you.

It seems that you're a very sensitive person, don't think badly about this, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, and don't worry about having few friends, if you're anything like me, which you seem to be, you'd probably care much more to have a few very close friends or relationships than many less close ones (not to mention that bigger friend circles just add to the chances of drama, which you likely would hate, because taking sides wouldn't be fun at all)

The actress thing is most likely temporary, try to give yourself things to do to keep your mind off of her, things that require your concentration and attention. It won't be easy, but you'll likely grow out of it.

For the will power, if you give yourself very large goals of the bat that might be hard to attain, it can be easy to get discouraged. You can either try to give yourself different smaller goals to help build up your confidence, or separate your larger goals into smaller ones, separate them into smaller, easily accomplished steps.

In the end, all you can really do is just tough it out and try your best, try to let anyone get you down, and don't keep your feelings inside, find some way of letting them out.

Hope this massive wall of text helps.

EDIT : to all the retards who post useless comments, kindly GTFO and go **** yourselves. if you can't say anything useful, then say nothing and be happy you've never had to deal with anything similar. you all epically fail at life.
Last edited by dark&broken at Jan 29, 2008,
Hey man, I just wanted to tell you you're definitely not alone in feeling like that! I pretty much just feel alone a lot of the time. I'm a pretty introverted person and I have no friends; I had a few friends but they all left last Fall to go join the military / university so I haven't talked to them or anything since.

It seems like lately I've hardly been able to stand it anymore but the last few days I've started cycling or going on walks and it seems to help a lot. It calms my mind and feels amazing afterwards. All my life I've had terrible self-esteem because I'm a pretty big guy. So it's encouraging for me because I've since dropped a couple pounds and will hopefully continue to do so until I get thinner.

Just lean back and relax. Even though it's hard you have to try not to think. Just take life as it comes to you and enjoy it for what it is. I mean the time we spend here is so short you definitely don't want to waste any of it. You could maybe even try some marijuana. I don't mean become a drug addict but I have some friends who get stressed out and it helps them to just mellow out, just keep it in moderation.

Hope that helped!
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Been Stressed And Confused For So Long Its Not True
Wanted A Woman Never Bargained For You
Lots Of People Talk And Few Of Them Know
Soul Of A Woman Was Created Below!!!
i feel the same way except that i'm not in love...

and i just got a discount at powerchord academy(hoooray) but my parents won't let me go (awww)....

so life's starting to suck and all but just deaL WITH it
Been Stressed And Confused For So Long Its Not True
Wanted A Woman Never Bargained For You
Lots Of People Talk And Few Of Them Know
Soul Of A Woman Was Created Below!!!

I WAS JUST GOING TO WRITE THAT!!! DAMN YOU FOR STEALING MY BAD PUN!!!!!!!!!!!
You're a teenager, man. You're going to feel this way. All of your hormones and **** are messing with you. Give it some time, seriously. Time will heal this one for sure.

I went through this as well.

It'll get better.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
i feel the same way sometimes, but i like to believe it's just teenage angst, and it will all pass in time.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Ugh, I know how you feel, threadstarter. Minus the love for an actress I feel quite the same and I'm not even in my teens anymore like the others that have said this.