So i have been playing guitar for 4 years but I dont know Notations very well.
I learned with tabs and mostly by ear. My teacher would write it in tab or show me and i would follow.

I am taking music at my school and it is going to get difficult. At my school we use Do,Re,Mi,Fa,Sol.La.Si. And i learned the american way, A,B,C,D,E,F,G.

So are there sites that help explain? or transcribe notation to tab?

Anything please
well i have been doing that and i havent found anything good. MAYBE THAT WHY I POSTED HERE?????

just a thought.
sorry, just making sure you've checked your resources. i guess i couldn't find anything on the net, try a music theory book, any theory book should teach it
Quote by KurtCobain9898
So i have been playing guitar for 4 years but I dont know Notations very well.
I learned with tabs and mostly by ear. My teacher would write it in tab or show me and i would follow.

I am taking music at my school and it is going to get difficult. At my school we use Do,Re,Mi,Fa,Sol.La.Si. And i learned the american way, A,B,C,D,E,F,G.

So are there sites that help explain? or transcribe notation to tab?

Anything please

Pick up a method book, like Mel Bay, Hal Leanard.... there are lots of them. Teach yourself through a few of those, and you should be reading fine.
As I understand it you want to learn to sightread? If so I'm in the same boat. I am using this book http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Method-Guitar-Volumes-Complete/dp/0876390114/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201671516&sr=8-1 and I seem to be on the right track. I haven't gotten past the open position songs yet. If you want to play notation anywhere on the guitar you need to memorize the all the notes on the neck though.