Page 1 of 3
i heard that on december 21, 2012 the sun, earth, and center of our galaxy are supposed to align. The mayan culture predicted that this would be the end of the world....

i thought this was kinda scary but im not so sure its true, what do you guys think?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
not true.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Just because 3 things align everything is going to end? wtf?
We often feel sad in the presence of music without words; and often more than that in the presence of music without music -M. Twain
Quote by kidboy
i heard that on december 21, 2012 the sun, earth, and center of our galaxy are supposed to align. The mayan culture predicted that this would be the end of the world....

i thought this was kinda scary but im not so sure its true, what do you guys think?

Maybe the Mayans were just like, screw this the calendar's already too fuckin' long so just end the damn thing. You never know.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
haha i have no idea, but i thought the alignment thing was kinda cool

i guess it only happens like every 25 million years
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
mayan civilization= destroyed. Shows how well they predicted their end doesn't it?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

but... but... WE WOULD MISS CHRISTMAS!!!

seriously though, not gonna happen

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Yea because the people from thousands of years ago were smarter than scientists today...

If this was true, all the smart people who know about it would be looting and **** by now
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by FrontMan66

i always thought the same thing. If the mayans were so good at predicting, why didn't they predict their extinction?
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

So you're saying if I take my ruler, and set an airsoft pellet, a marble, and a baseball along it's side, a catastrophic explosion will decimate me and my bedroom?

****IN' SWEET!
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
It's just like when people said the world would end on Y2K.

Won't happen.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
This topic has been discussed to death and The world isn't going end
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Firequacker
So you're saying if I take my ruler, and set an airsoft pellet, a marble, and a baseball along it's side, a catastrophic explosion will decimate me and my bedroom?

****IN' SWEET!

i know, i like how the mayans think

MY STUFF
Well my teacher might be talking out of his ass but he said when that happens somehow the center of the galaxy drops.Somehow by black magic it will flip the magnetic poles causing the Earth to be ass raped by storms and earthquakes.
The Mayans used to believe in human sacrafice to appease their gods. Then they decided to give that up. I'm not trusting nothing from a bunch of quitters.

Quote by FrontMan66

I was thinking that too, but you beat me to it.
Wait.....isnt the sun the center of our galaxy...?
So the sun is going to be aligned with not only the earth, but itself?
Please correct me if I'm wrong...but that's bull****.
you could role play and say "hello hermione, would you like me to put my wand into your chamber of secrets?!"

Quote by happytimeharry

"Honey, would you like cake or pie for dessert?"
"UNDECIDED!!!"

Original Lyrics:
Not Crawling Back
Quote by Firequacker

****IN' SWEET!

It's more like it you align a grain of salt, a bb, and a city
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
WTF not another one of these!

Mkay, the world dosn't end on just some day. The world might not being going good right now but that dosn't mean it's gonna stay that way. The mayans were douchbags and liked to predict random **** and pretend they knew it all along after the fact. Only our maker can decide when to end the world and I highly doubt it will be on that day. Why? I dunno, but why would you believe a dead race of Native Americans? Case closed.
Quote by Chobes
Well my teacher might be talking out of his ass but he said when that happens somehow the center of the galaxy drops.Somehow by black magic it will flip the magnetic poles causing the Earth to be ass raped by storms and earthquakes.

So, I won't be destroyed by a catastrophic explosion... I'll just flip upside-down and get raped in the ass by random earthly phenomena?
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by dreamshot
Wait.....isnt the sun the center of our galaxy...?
So the sun is going to be aligned with not only the earth, but itself?
Please correct me if I'm wrong...but that's bull****.

No its not.
Its the center of the solar system. Not galaxy. It lies pretty far away from the centre of Milky Way, which is our galaxy.
The Mayans used to believe in human sacrafice to appease their gods. Then they decided to give that up. I'm not trusting nothing from a bunch of quitters.

Dude, sig! Yeah the mayans were ****ed up eating people and stuff.
Last edited by KileManA7X at Jan 29, 2008,
Quote by luuuuuuukee
wait... big objects in the sky aligned = end of humanity?

exactly.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
That's crap. The Mayans did not predict that date as the end of the world but rather as a changing of eras. It's astounding how many people get that wrong.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
First off, this has been said a thousand times about a thousand other dates. Secondly.. look at the dates. Everyone thinks they can solve the mystery of life with numbers nowadays.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Ok, thanks...I felt like a genius for a couple seconds...but still, this theory is total bull****.
you could role play and say "hello hermione, would you like me to put my wand into your chamber of secrets?!"

Quote by happytimeharry

"Honey, would you like cake or pie for dessert?"
"UNDECIDED!!!"

Original Lyrics:
Not Crawling Back
I was watching a TV show on the end of the world . . . I could tell it was a re-run because the proposed doomsday was in 1997.
Shiny metallic purple armor.
Quote by Skippy_McNutty
It's just like when people said the world would end on Y2K.

Won't happen.

Y2K = biggest scam ever...

(not so) dramatic recreation :

-OMG, the computer's internal clocks gonna show the year as 00
-Whoa, thats like, the year 1900
-ya, computers didn't even exist back then...
-do you think the computers know that? what'll happen if they think they're not supposed to exist anymore? omg... ALL COMPUTERS ARE GONNA ESPLODE!!!!
-No they won't you moron, computers don't know dick all, they just follow instructions... but people... hell you thought of that so there's sure to be TONS of stupid people who'll believe it, and we can sell them **** to protect the computers from it...
-Dude... THATS F***IN BRILLIANT!!!! But what will we call it.... OH!!! The year 2000 bug!!!
-No man, that sounds gay... hmmmm... we'll call it... THE Y2K BUG!!!!
-DUDE. WE ARE SO RICH.
Quote by Firequacker
So, I won't be destroyed by a catastrophic explosion... I'll just flip upside-down and get raped in the ass by random earthly phenomena?

Eh, a polar shift would cause massive climate change and some how piss of tectonic plates to form massive gaps and earthquakes. My teacher is a moron, I wouldn't believe him.
''well the future's uncertain and the end is always near...''

bull**** i say, yeah yeah.. the end is ALWAYS at hand it seems, people all over the world for hundreds of years have made statements about the world ending.

all you guys should be worrying about is when the world ends for YOU.

besides... they gotta end the calendar at some point eh? they probably reckoned 2012 years was enough
Quote by kurt_cobain9
mayan civilization= destroyed. Shows how well they predicted their end doesn't it?

they did predict their end
So I've heard that since of all the polar ice cap melting that when whatever is supposed to align the tides are going to be the biggest that we have witnessed. But I don't think it will be epic tidal waves or anything just some houses ruined maybe worse in other parts of the world.

End of world?

no

looting chance?

yes
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
It's just like the y2k theory. Today a meteor (the one that might hit mars) was supposed to destroy part of the surface of the earth.
Space reserved for cool quotes.
Yeah, I heard about that stuff too. Like the Earth destroys 90% of it's life every 64 million or so years. And the Ice Age was around 65 million years ago.
it wasnt just the mayans, its been said through MANY early societys. Nostradomus predicted it, as well as a few other prophets. I watch alot of history channel
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Page 1 of 3