well, here's my story.

I just turned 16, and I used to date this girl for 6 months until May, 2007. I liked this girl for a while, so I was happy at first when I went out with her. However, as I got to know more about her, I started to draw away from her... and my relationship went ****ty.

reasons why I couldn't like her

1. Her family is too messed up. Her father is almost 80 years old, older than my grandpa. Her mother hates her. I always felt really uncomfortable in their presence

2. She had no standards... She kissed her male friend at a party (not infront of me, but she told me) and expected me to not get mad at her at all.

3. In her last relationship, her boy friend was really cruddy (apparently). So she cheated on him with 3 other people. She told me this 3 months into our relationship.

So I started to draw away from her, and we broke up. But after that, she became friends with many of my friends, and she is everywhere. I don't know how I feel about her. But I can't get her out of my head

help, UG?
blah
Everyone goes threw this. Your young, your not going to listen to a word im going to say and its still going to bother you regardless because you still think there was something really "special" about this one. But there wasn't, Give it some time. It will go away, who wants to be tied down at such an early age anyway? Enjoy yourself, live it up. A girl like that isn't worth getting crazy about anyway.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass

Girls with no morals suck...except in bed

That's not true, they do quite a lot of sucking in bed.

Also, relationship thread.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
i thought the title said "Can't get her out of my bed

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
cant let girls slow ya down... thats all i gotta say... they arent worth the stress and headaches.. plenty of b1tches in the world....
It happens. Find some1 else, ignore the thoughts of her, and just distract yourself. Its the only way i kno of to get rid of some1 for good. Also, try to cut her out of your life for good, as in never see her again.
Dude if you can't get her out of your head get her back, life is to short! Don't wanna sound like a fag but i've loved this one girl since year 7 of comprehensive. We both cheated on eachother, me first, and then her to get back at me and that ended it i still think about her everyday and i still love her even though she has moved on...don't make the same mistake!
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop 50's Neck
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Cherry Sunburst
Line 6 Spider 3 150
Line 6 Pocket POD

Member #23 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
ask yourself one question. do you think shes thinkin this much about you?? probly not.

if she acts like a ***** (which she does) then treat her like a *****, get some and drop her
Quote by d3mon slay
hahahahhahah shes doing your friends

lol, that actually gave me a laugh

anyways,,, it sucks, because she used to play music with me as well. She'a serious jazz guitarist, and she might go to the same university as me to study music..

What if I get stuck with her for 4 years after high school too??
blah
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
Anyone else think of that Kylie Minogue song when they saw the thread title?

Exactly what I was about to say.
1. find another chick, pronto. she isn't the only one out there. moping isn't really going to help, you'll end up eating yourself up.

2. if this one chick is making friends with all your friends, you can just acknowledge her, but you don't really have to talk to her. think of her as an aquaintance.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

dammit now the songs stuck in my head

I was thinking of that VR song...
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I had the same sorta thing once but we broke up cause she was a slapper plane and simple and her family was normal and loved me, but yer my mates...her mates, i went, she went...etc in the end i told my mates about her being pissing annoying and they just went alright weve been mates with you longer **** her. dont know if that helps but talk to your mates and form a unit

*looks at thread title*

garenteed to remove her from your mind.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by ufing10
But I can't get her out of my head

help, UG?

Try cotton swabs.
<Han> I love Hitler
dude, this happened to me like a couple months ago , it wasnt quiet 6 months but it was fast paced relationship and i got over it in about a month. and a month later we were regular friends again and now its all cake. so dont worry to much you'll be fine, just go about your normal life.
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
I was in a very similar situation last year. Now she's friends with all of my friends (and is still friends with me). I continue, to this day, to find out more and more about her that just makes me cringe... biggest mistake of my life.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
she kind of turned me off relationships in general...

I'll probably not go out with anyone for the next 2 years.
blah
As a gentleman and badass, I rarely give this advice, but you may find it useful:

Hit it and quit it.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
You should have dumped her the instant she kissed a 3rd party.

Anyways, invite her to sleep over…*and then slap her in the face with your testicles in the middle of the night.

-SD
I dated a slutty girl that smoked.

Totally against my moral standards, but can't get her out of mah head. Oh well, no biggie. lol
Quote by Pr3vieWX360

ELO Damnit!

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by Pr3vieWX360

+1 x 10,000,000,000.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by AlecMag
i thought the title said "Can't get her out of my bed

I SWEAR it said that!
Gore AND Core; unite!
Dude almost the same thing happened to me just a few days ago, still think about her a few times. But what you gotta do is concentrate on other things. Since your on a guitar forum I'm assuming that you play guitar(or some other instrument), so practise, and no matter what anyone says, it really does help to some extent. And you should talk to your friends about the whole matter. And if nothing helps, be comforted in the fact that 10 years from now, she's gonna be making sandwiches for some fat bastard somewhere.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

WHAT??!?

yeah i did -.-
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by ufing10
well, here's my story.

I just turned 16, and I used to date this girl for 6 months until May, 2007. I liked this girl for a while, so I was happy at first when I went out with her. However, as I got to know more about her, I started to draw away from her... and my relationship went ****ty.

reasons why I couldn't like her

1. Her family is too messed up. Her father is almost 80 years old, older than my grandpa. Her mother hates her. I always felt really uncomfortable in their presence

2. She had no standards... She kissed her male friend at a party (not infront of me, but she told me) and expected me to not get mad at her at all.

3. In her last relationship, her boy friend was really cruddy (apparently). So she cheated on him with 3 other people. She told me this 3 months into our relationship.

So I started to draw away from her, and we broke up. But after that, she became friends with many of my friends, and she is everywhere. I don't know how I feel about her. But I can't get her out of my head

help, UG?

There is your problem.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.