Page 1 of 2
I think mine is the newer Butler tube driver. $350.00 or there abouts. Really like it for the huge image it produces.
probably the BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay, i was around $220 Canadian when i bought it.
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Morley Bad Horsie 2- 120 i think
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Electro Harmonix Metal Muff. I think it was $90US + tax. Other than that, my Boss DS1 was only ike $40 from a pawn shop.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+
DS 1 is 40 everywhere.. lol not just pawn shops.

my most expensive is my Roger mayer axis fuzz, it was 220 and my fulltone clyde was 215
Line 6 PodXT Live. 400$ new.
I think I got mine for 200 or 250 off craigslist.
my custom handbuilt '60s Clyde McCoy clone. about $100ish in parts.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by DiMeTiMe
What a stupid question - who cares?

Where do you get off criticizing something that I would like to find out.
Don't know what my most expensive effect is, and don't care. If I see something that I like and I have the money for I will buy it. Take for instance my TS-9, I went into the guitar store solely to buy new strings(high E on my strat broke and had no more strings) then I saw it in the case pulled out my wallet to pay for the strings and realized I had a bunch of money in there so I bought it.
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Quote by modernp

Where do you get off criticizing something that I would like to find out.

Probally because it seems like your just trying to pat yourself on the back for having purchased a pedal for $350 bucks..... This may not be the case and im not one to judge but it is a odd question just to throw out there... And that is generally the first thought that comes to mind when anyone posts a question like that and answers there own question with something of that high a dollar amount.
Dunlop Crybaby Classic - $109
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
V2 Jekyll & Hyde - $140

I'm staring closely at a Deluxe Memory Man... that'll be easily the most expensive pedal I get, if I do get one.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Not even close> I have been a studio musician gosh for almost twenty years now and the run of the bunch pedals just don't cut it for studio work anymore. There are some great lesser amount pedals but they are few and far between. You get what you pay for. I was trying to get a feel for what people are worth paying to get a decent sound. Why should we buy a tube screamer or a ts808 and still stick another 50 to 75 dollars to mod it when we can just buy a nice boutique pedal to begin with.
Quote by modernp
Not even close> I have been a studio musician gosh for almost twenty years now and the run of the bunch pedals just don't cut it for studio work anymore. There are some great lesser amount pedals but they are few and far between. You get what you pay for. I was trying to get a feel for what people are worth paying to get a decent sound. Why should we buy a tube screamer or a ts808 and still stick another 50 to 75 dollars to mod it when we can just buy a nice boutique pedal to begin with.

Because at 150 bucks its still cheaper then getting a boutique. Dont get me wrong i love boutique pedals and the next ones i purchase will be boutique. But for the average joe its not needed. Your a studio musician most of us are tinkering around at the house or out playing gigs through a nasty old pa setup in a bar with drunk people spilling beer everywere. Not saying there isnt alot of studio guys on here but sure the majority is hobbiest and small time gigs.
MY DL-4 for $250, only because I got my POG for 240.
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
David Hassolhoff Is the god of death metal

Quote by Kantroce
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

My gear
Schecter Tempest Custom
Peavey VK112
Fulltone OCD
Line 6 Verbzilla
Line 6 DL-4
Xotic Effects AC Boost
Rocktron Tri-Wah
sansamp gt-2, worth $550 in australia but i got it for $200 from ebay. hooray
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Of the two pedals I own so far:

• Boss RE-20 Space Echo $200 USD

I do care how much I spend on pedals. Because when you add them all up, maybe I could've bought a better amp (e.g., a Framus Cobra instead of a 6505). Or better speakers. Or better mics. Or better micpres. Or better something or other that may also significantly affect your sound. I'm also careful not to duplicate effects that:

1. I already have in my G•Major rack set-up.
2. I may later apply in a DAW, instead of indelibly "printing" a hardware effect on a live track.
3. I may later apply via "re-amping."

I got my 6505 head for only $800 USD. A new Framus Cobra is $3,200 USD. At $2,400 USD, that's quite a difference. But you know how pedals can start to add up. Now, I'm also leaning toward some new G12H speakers at $140 each. There are just so many components in the signal chain that can benefit from "add-ons" and "upgrades," that I think it's important to spend wisely when building your guitar set-up from the get-go.

I know—hard to do, since there's nothing more fun than plugging in a brand new pedal that you bought on another Friday-night-just-got-off-work Guitar Center splurge.
American HM Strat | LP Studio
Soldano Avenger w/DeYoung OT | Mark IV rackmount | DC-3 rackmount | Single-Recto

Last edited by LEVEL4 at Jan 30, 2008,
Probrably my modded TS9DX, which i got in a trade for my ISP Decimator, which was 200SGD, which is around 130USD.

My '70s Boss DSD-2 was around that price too.

yeah everything's more expensive in Singapore.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Homebrew Electronics Big D: $350

(It costs $240 in the US, which means it costs €240 here, which means it actually cost me $350).
Boss GT-8. Paid £300 for it.
Coulda had it cheaper but Sound Control kept messing me around so I went somewhere else ... where they actually give a rats-ass about their customers.
404: Sig not found.
line6 echo park. it cost more than my guitar and amp did. granted, i got a huge deal on both of them, but still.
Digitech Whammy 4 - 2000 swedish kronor

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by beckyjc
Dunno, all of my pedals I dont think ive ayed over £60 or so over. But once I get my SK it'll probably be that. £100.

SK?
Mine is the fulltone clyde deluxe wah, followed second by the Deluxe memory man.
My 180 doller RC-2 Loop Station. I don't do Boutique pedals, and as much as I'd love to spend 350 dollers on a pedal, I can easily make a good sounding board with that money.

I'm pretty sure all of my pedals except the RC-2 are 100 bucks or under.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Decimator was expensive. I think around 200 usd......
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Page 1 of 2