I put this in the pit, and now to here, anyway,

Hey, I wanna know how many of you out there that have Dave Mustaine Dean Sig. V VMNT1 The price is around 1,000 buck, well also to those who have it, how do you like, it?? Hows the pick-ups sound, hows the neck on it, and considering its a V is it comfortable to play?? Thanks for all of your responses I really Appreciate it, Peace Out and Rock On!!! God Bless!!
Last edited by Megadeth77 at Jan 30, 2008,
can i add a question to your list?
How does the neck compare to an esp thin U?
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Yes you can add to the list, and that is a very good question, considering Dave himself said that the necks on his Dean felt better and a solid feel than any of his previous guitars.
I have yet to have the pleasure of playing these yet. damn you guitar center! any way, I would like to know how it feels/sounds, and how it compares the the 300 dollar one. yeah thats right! I've seen what can be done with one of these, but I would like to hear the opinion of someone a little closer to my playing level than mustaine.
Quote by Megadeth77
Yes you can add to the list, and that is a very good question, considering Dave himself said that the necks on his Dean felt better and a solid feel than any of his previous guitars.

You know Dean are probably lining Dave's pockets for saying that? People who are endorsed always say good things about their kit. Don't take their word for it.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!