A little over an hour ago, i bought a Crybaby Classic. this was my first pedal, so i brought my friend who knows a lot about guitar. He tried out the pedal for me, and it worked fine. i bought it, went to my house, and plugged it in. it worked great for about, oh, 10 minutes. after that, i couldn't get it to turn on at all. I get sound from my amp, so i know my cables work, and the 9V power supply is plugged in as well. i tried everything, and nothing worked. What should i do? is anyone else having/had this problem? is there a simple thing i can do to check it isn't my equipment?
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Quote by Hirschberger
A little over an hour ago, i bought a Crybaby Classic. this was my first pedal, so i brought my friend who knows a lot about guitar. He tried out the pedal for me, and it worked fine. i bought it, went to my house, and plugged it in. it worked great for about, oh, 10 minutes. after that, i couldn't get it to turn on at all. I get sound from my amp, so i know my cables work, and the 9V power supply is plugged in as well. i tried everything, and nothing worked. What should i do? is anyone else having/had this problem? is there a simple thing i can do to check it isn't my equipment?

read the bold
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- A shitty MIM strat
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Is there sound, can you play through the pedal and the wah just doesnt work?
Lol, it might be on the clean channel, press on it where your toes would sit so it clicks into wah.
@boroboy: yes i also said in my paragraph that i got sound from playing so i knew my cables were working.

@Wylde: No, i dont have a Digital Multi Meter. the switch is at the front, silver, under where you put your foot right? (wow i am such a guitar idiot)

if so i tried manually turning it on and nothing happened.

@slash: i tried that as well. nothing happened. i tried on clean and distortion.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- A shitty MIM strat
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
yeah right before you posted, i tried one last time. i pushed really hard and it ended up working. i didn't push as hard before b/c i didnt wanna break it. thanks for your help guys.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- A shitty MIM strat
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby